Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
I haven't, and I didn't even know it already started with showing it..

I have one question, is it the same old crew, or new season is about Tonys little sister?!

It is a new crew but Tonys little sister is there also.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Prime said:
Toni Plutonij said:
I haven't, and I didn't even know it already started with showing it..

I have one question, is it the same old crew, or new season is about Tonys little sister?!

It is a new crew but Tonys little sister is there also.
Well, I'm in a process of getting the first episode, so I'll be able to comment later today, or tomorrow!
Thanks for info Prime!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just saw the first episode and my doubts were dispelled (although I will wait a few more episodes before passing a final judgement), it is rare such a show (I doubt anyone would argue the first and second series were not cast driven) can survive such a change in cast.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I've watched it, and I like it a lot..
I thought they'll mess it up by changing the crew (almost) completely, but it's really great..

Start is very fast and dynamic! And series actually kept that "freshness" from previous seasons..We'll see what will happen in next episodes, will they manage to keep it up, or will quality fall!

One question tho, when are episodes broadcasted?! I mean, I'm interested in when will they pop up on internet, because that is the only way I can watch it!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
I thought they'll mess it up by changing the crew (almost) completely, but it's really great..

Start is very fast and dynamic! And series actually kept that "freshness" from previous seasons..We'll see what will happen in next episodes, will they manage to keep it up, or will quality fall!

One question tho, when are episodes broadcasted?! I mean, I'm interested in when will they pop up on internet, because that is the only way I can watch it!

Dooooon't! Wait till series finishes and watch them overnight
biggrin.gif

Thats what I've done with past seasons and what I'll be doing with this one.

Jasonage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:

I'm not sure if it lets you watch it in your country, but you could always try www.channel4.com/watch_online

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Xcalibur said:
Toni Plutonij said:

Dooooon't! Wait till series finishes and watch them overnight
biggrin.gif

Thats what I've done with past seasons and what I'll be doing with this one.

Yeah, I did the same thing with the first two seasons!
But I don't think that my girls will be able to wait it, it's really great series!

Jasonage said:
QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Jan 24 2009, 12:06 AM)

I'm not sure if it lets you watch it in your country, but you could always try www.channel4.com/watch_online
We don't have it on TV! So I'm just interested in when it is broadcasted so I can expect it for download..
But thanks for this link, I didn't know about it..Will check it for sure!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oops, I thought it didn't start until next week. Season 1 was absolutely brilliant but season 2 was utter shit (they went way over the top, the chances that that much stuff can happen to just 9 people is just absurd). I'm going to give 3 a chance but I'm not holding my breath just yet. Is it coming round on Channel 4 too or am I better off sticking with the online player?

Toni: it's on Thursdays at 10pm (E4)

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Psyfira said:
Oops, I thought it didn't start until next week. Season 1 was absolutely brilliant but season 2 was utter shit (they went way over the top, the chances that that much stuff can happen to just 9 people is just absurd). I'm going to give 3 a chance but I'm not holding my breath just yet. Is it coming round on Channel 4 too or am I better off sticking with the online player?

Toni: it's on Thursdays at 10pm (E4)
Well, this third season started pretty much with the bang.....We'll see how it will develop!

Also, thanks for the info on the day of broadcasting!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I didn't expect this series to be so much better than the previous one. I'm not missing the old group at all. (only seen the first two eps btw)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn