Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

New Review: M3 Lite Hardware Review

New official GBAtemp Review

Here's a new quick review for you lot! A brief look at the new M3 Adapter "Lite" model, or the M3 Slim.
If you're interested on seeing how it fairs next to other sized carts and how it looks, then check out the review...
  • icon11.gif
    M3 Lite Hardware Review
Please feel free to leave comments on this review in this thread.

Also, a new member review has been submitted by Harsky!
He's upped a nice review of the Viper Extreme. A mod chip for the Nintendo Gamecube. Check out Harsky's review here...
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=31060Thanks Harsky!

reaperman

Trophies
XP
Country
compatability sucks?
I thought M3 was supposed to be great for compatability... Not that I followed it once it came out afterall it was obvious that (size wise) it wasn't going to be the card of choice for GBM users.

Is this finally a replacement for the supercard in my Gameboy micro? I'd pay big bucks for that extra few MM.

have they solved the low save number issues? I remember it had a limited numbers of saves.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well it's smaller that's about it, but too bad the compatibility suck there's no point in having something that doesn't do what it supposed to.
Wait, what? You're telling me that the compatibility sucks on the M3 Lite? I SURE would love to see something with better compatibility than this or SC cause I think those two are on the same level. You should DEFINATELY research something before stating something like that. Or is this your April Fools Day gag on the board. If it is, then good job
biggrin.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since I wrote the review for the Viper Extreme, I managed to get Cobra working.... and it's quite a good bios. Just thought I might add that in.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice they're using micron memory in there, not shitty hynix. If I had hynix ram in ANYTHING I own I'd throw it in the trash (well except the supercard cuz u have to live with it) I moved on to M3 anyway, supercard is a sub-par product.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it's smaller that's about it, but too bad the compatibility suck there's no point in having something that doesn't do what it supposed to.

*waves at the troll*

The M3 (if you look at my review) is hands-down the most compatible NDS/GBA kit on the market today. Try it and see, you'll give up on the SuperCard and having to wait for patches to play the newest games.

..and err..nice review.
tongue.gif
Not that there was a whole lot more to talk about. Can't wait for the M3 mini-SD, we'll have a GBAtemp mini review - guess what folks - it's smaller!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr