New Release: 1375 - Mermaid Melody PPPP (J)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1375 - Mermaid Melody Pichipichi Pitch Pichipichi Party JAP 128Mbit (Rising Sun)

1375.PNG
1375-2.PNG

Languages: Japanese
Save Type: SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)[/p]

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Pichipichi Pitch Pichipichi
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Pichipichi Pitch Pichipichi Pichipichi Pitch Pichipichi Pichipichi Pitch Pichipichi Pitch Pichipichi Pichipichi Pichipichi??

read that very fast plz..
laugh.gif

[on topic...] what is this game????

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man, Luse has got to be pissed. He is probably on a plane right now and unable to download this.
smile.gif

On-Topic: I wonder if any of the 5 or so girls here are going to play this game.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this anything like the first pichi pichi pitch game, as that was a DDR like clone.
Actually it's more of a Beatmani clone...but yeah whatever. BTW Konami actually make the DDR/Bemani games anyway so it's not really a clone....it was nice to have a DDR game on the GBA for once....weird consideirn ghow many there were for the GB and GBC.

Hmm this game looks cool so I'll try it out...looks like a board game this one but meh...Chocobo Land Game De Dice or whetaver was a great game so prehaps this game oculd be okay.

smile.gif

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, this thing is a "Party" game, and it reminds me of Mario Party... somehow.

You move on the board after throwing dice, and you get / lose some kinds of points on different fields. It's possible to use different bonuses each turn to increase the number of dices or something else (the AI players do this almost every turn, that's why I know).

Sometimes you meet other persons (or a strange sailor penguin
blink.gif
) and funny things happen. It seems you have to reach the fields marked by an arrow, then the game changes into something different: you have to throw dice again to reduce some kind of "health" bar three times, you get points for this as well.

When the game is over, the girls dance around and talk, then it starts all over again...

Don't ask me, I won three times without even understanding what I'm doing there, I don't know the anime either.
biggrin.gif

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Is this anything like the first pichi pichi pitch game, as that was a DDR like clone.
Actually it's more of a Beatmani clone...but yeah whatever. BTW Konami actually make the DDR/Bemani games anyway so it's not really a clone....it was nice to have a DDR game on the GBA for once....weird consideirn ghow many there were for the GB and GBC.

Hmm this game looks cool so I'll try it out...looks like a board game this one but meh...Chocobo Land Game De Dice or whetaver was a great game so prehaps this game oculd be okay.

smile.gif
DDR on GBA!? @_@ What's it called? Is it the first game in this series assaid above?

lise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
YesZZZZz ! My dreams come true
biggrin.gif

This i sthe great game ever! Xcellent gfx n sound! Wunderful gameplay... What a depth...

I love this game!!!

kidding

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
DDR on GBA!? @_@ What's it called? Is it the first game in this series assaid above?
Yeah, it was "1205 - Mermaid Melody - Pichi Pichi Pitch (J)", I love it because of the voice samples
happy.gif

Now this one is a Mario Party kind of game. You can make use of cards you earn (I think the card you get is randomly choosen?) in the beginning of each turn, so you can either power the spots' effects (for good or for worse), throw them at people and on yourself (for good or bad results too, take care
tongue.gif
). Seems the goal of the game is to get past the chapters being first all the time...

Now if only people posted intelligent comments instead of "Omglmao it's finally out! (kidding)"...
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @HoTuan You'll need one that hasn't had its stock firmware updated in quite some time, for starters