Not open for further replies.

grrkodiak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So is it ever going to come out. People crack DLC d/l and share their finding right away. Based on the video of the new RAWKSD on Youtube it seems ready. Why isn't out yet.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WTF?

1) There's already an RawkSD-Topic. Spam there, if you need.
2) Impatient people should have to wait even longer. It's done when it's done.

Wait. See, I'm running out of Space on my Wii, but do I open a new Topic or ask in the SNEEKv2-Thread when it will be out? No, I don't. We all wait for something, and most of the people can wait quiet, so...why not you too?

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
also this thread and the first reply made me think 3.0 was out but it wasnt augh augh augh augh

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww. You just made my heart skip a beat.
frown.gif

I thought it was out.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
grrkodiak said:
So is it ever going to come out. People crack DLC d/l and share their finding right away. Based on the video of the new RAWKSD on Youtube it seems ready. Why isn't out yet.
Any talentless clown can crack DLC. The RawkSD program represents hundreds of hours of work from a very talented team. They are working on getting it running full speed with all the polish and stability they can. I'd rather wait for something perfect than struggle to get a half-complete program working.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We actually test our stuff and fix as many bugs as possible before releasing rather than just pushing out half-assed "new releases" every month. Otherwise we might be up to RawkSDr15 by now.

Ozzy1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
We actually test our stuff and fix as many bugs as possible before releasing rather than just pushing out half-assed "new releases" every month. Otherwise we might be up to RawkSDr15 by now.

Great comment... totally agree... as like many others I look daily to see if it has been released but at the same time I will wait for the release and when it comes out it comes out... much appreciated... all the work you guys are doing is amazing and it would be nice if more ppl spent time appreciating it instead of floggin away at why its not here yet...

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Blue-K said:
grrkodiak said:
how log does it take to test it
WTF?

1) There's already an RawkSD-Topic. Spam there, if you need.
2) Impatient people should have to wait even longer. It's done when it's done.

Wait. See, I'm running out of Space on my Wii, but do I open a new Topic or ask in the SNEEKv2-Thread when it will be out? No, I don't. We all wait for something, and most of the people can wait quiet, so...why not you too?
Still the same answer. If you still don't like it, here are some more Infos that will let the time pass:

-Here
-Here

Seriously...P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E!

(Btw.: Congrats: That's an ignore and report for you. Other users also can do this, just as in info...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?