New Racing Game Confirmed For Wii U

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Dragon Quest X was the last game to be confirmed for Wii U back in September but now Slightly Mad Developers appear to have confirmed that racing game Project CARS is on its way to Wii U by slapping a Wii U logo on the artwork.

screenshot_42534.jpg

PC Gamer revealed last week, it has a unique development strategy. Seeing as Project CARS has yet to be picked up by a publisher, the developer asked its forum members not only to invest in the game but also advise on and write code for CARS. In return they'll get a share of the revenue.

As you can see by watching the trailer below, it does look lovely and it would be good to see Project CARS on Wii U. After all, Mario Kart Wii aside, Nintendo fans haven't had a racing game to get excited about on a home console for a while.

ONM

Reactions: 1 person

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
That logo for the Wii U sure looks new.
Looks pretty nice, sure would be nice to play with the tablet controller ;)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not really that interested in this, Codemasters are the kings of this genre, I have much more faith in anything they produce than any other developer actually. Still very nice to see the Wii U between the usual 3 powerhouses.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
cmon! the logo could have been better! it should have been something 3 dimensional not a 2d logo if you know what i mean, i dont mean like 3ds 3d. just 3d,
it would have looked neater
I'm not interested unless it's Mario Kart.
But holy crap looks at dem graphics
what graphics?wasnt that actual footage? :P

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are saying this is proof that the ps4 and 720 isn't coming since this game is in 2013.
Is that a fair/correct assumption?
Mario Kart Wii aside, Nintendo fans haven't had a racing game to get excited about on a home console for a while.
I'm pretty sure that statement isn't correct.

At least with the umote, you wouldn't need to buy a plastic wheel. :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's just a quick codename for the project, but seriously... Cars? That's it?

If you're going to be that unimaginative and uninspired, just go all the way and call it something like Competitive Automobiles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: