Hacking New R4 Theme - Sabre Wulf

Dunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After the awesome success[1] of my Amiga-MagicWB theme, I've found time to come up with a new one...

So here it is, based on Sabre Wulf. Before you all go "OMG THAT LOOKS LIKE TEH CR4P" and all that, I'm well aware that most of you weren't even born when this most classic of Rare's (back when they were Ultimate software) games was released, and so this theme will probably not bring back memories of the lovely little rubber beast. However, for those of you that do remember when games were great, enjoy!

Preview:

Preview_SW.png

Download here.

If anyone wants any more Speccy themes, just drop a suggestion here. I'll not be offended if there isn't any requests, as I realise that Speccy users in this forum are probably a rarity :-)

[1] Not here, obviously, as the number of true retro-fans on here is pretty small. But in the Amiga community that I frequent, it went down a storm. Or something.

Dunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
Ah, another Amiga theme.

I'm only aware of one other amiga theme, and that's based on KS1.3 rather than the 3.1 that MWB ran on. Hence, there was a need for another Amiga theme.

QUOTEBut, shouldn't you post skins on R4 skin thread? It's not official, but its the forum's skin forum
smile.gif

Nah, I don't like long threads.

D.

Dunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
No, I'm not complainin' or anythin' for another Amiga theme. That sentence was meant like: "Ah, here he is....", like that.
smile.gif

No problem :-)

I'm gonna be releasing quite a few new themes based around the Spectrum (and maybe some Amiga game themes too) shortly - I've already done a Skool Daze theme, and am working on splATTR! as we speak.

Shame that not many people here remember the Speccy as fondly as I do... Ah well
smile.gif

D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.