New R4 SaveDongle/good news

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by leerpsp, Nov 6, 2014.

1. leerpsp
    OP

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/SaveDongle.asp

The link above is of there web page and iv downloaded the program and its free it can Decrypt and encrypt 3DS saves and the powersaves card reader as of right now I can not get it working with it but from missing around with pluging it in in out of my computer i got it to read it like for a sec so I don't think it would take much to get the powersaves card reader working with the program at all!!
    I know with this you can use other peoples saves with your cart and every thing from what there web page says and you can edit the the saves so we can do things like add unreleased pokemon, or in other games unreleased items that powersaves has not posted a code for things like that. I don't know about any of you but i would like to not have to buy a new dongle to use this free program.

So what do all of you guys think about this?

2. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
    It's been out forever.

R4i save dongle does not work with games that do nand saving.

3. leerpsp
    OP

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    Ya I know that now I kinda got a head of my self posting it then i did some more reading in found all that out so it will not do any one any good with games that use nand saves.

I think A mod needs to lock this or remove it. This won't happen no more I will make sere i do more reading next time.

Queno138 likes this.
  4. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
    no worry dude.

We all make mistakes ><

leerpsp likes this.