Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only Gundam Seed Battle Destiny and Phantasy Star Online matter on the list and both look absolutely stellar

I need to make my own seal of approval, because both deserve it.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whilst we're on the topic of Metal Gear and the Vita, to coincide with the Vita's MGS HD launch they're putting out this bag....

http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/71765

I feel immensely sad and shallow for saying it, but i actually think it's kind of awesome...
Damn, that's a bit more then what a Vita costs in the states.

And I wanted one too..

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
PS Vita is becoming more and more of an exciting option for me.

That is, if the Super Robot Taisen gets localized (lol who am I kidding?), PSO is not a Pay to Play title, and the Gundam game gets localized.
PS Vita is becoming more and more of an exciting option for me.

That is, if the Super Robot Taisen gets localized (lol who am I kidding?), PSO is not a Pay to Play title, and the Gundam game gets localized.
Unless it's an OG, SRT will never get localised, unfortunally. z.z

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Gear Rising is the best thing to happen to video games AND the best thing to happen to the English language. Anyone who says other wise will experience my revengeance.

Indeed. They're both over from a storyline perspective too.

People genuinely follow Resident Evil for the story? Well color me shocked. I could see Metal Gear (since despite being batshit crazy, it still delivers some amazing story stuff), but Resident Evil is just... evil corporation/religious cultists make people zombies INFECTED and then either The Sarcasm Machine or the Incredible Bulk have to deal with their shit.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Gear Rising is the best thing to happen to video games AND the best thing to happen to the English language. Anyone who says other wise will experience my revengeance.

generic hack and slash is the best thing to ever happen ?

>Generic hack and slash
>Platinum Games

Kay.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ok if you say so

Actually you're right, they made that Gears of War clone called Vanquish so I definitely expect them to deliver more genericness when they take up hack and slashes. Like Bayonetta and MadWorld were.
Anything that does not involve punching walls in order to get mushrooms that were bricked up in mid-air (god knows when, why, by whom and for what purpose) is generic - you should've known that before you started this conversation Guild.

Play your PS3 or something, you're completely bias.

Lushay

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. Guess I have a reason to get the Vita now. PSO2 on vita is gonna be pretty damn amazing. Hopefully it sticks to the same graphics and we actually get a 2013 english release.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok if you say so

Actually you're right, they made that Gears of War clone called Vanquish so I definitely expect them to deliver more genericness when they take up hack and slashes. Like Bayonetta and MadWorld were.
Anything that does not involve punching walls in order to get mushrooms that were bricked up in mid-air (god knows when, why, by whom and for what purpose) is generic - you should've known that before you started this conversation Guild.

damn i forgot that foxi loves his generic guts all over the place hack and slash they are so fresh and new is not like we get like 50 games every year

please dont cry

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ok if you say so

damn i forgot that foxi loves his generic guts all over the place hack and slash they are so fresh and new is not like we get like 50 games every year

please dont cry
Name 50 Hack 'n Slash games that were released last year. (By the way, hack 'n slash has been a dying genre for quite some time y'know)

I beg you, don't cry.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok if you say so

please dont cry
Name 50 Hack 'n Slash games that were released last year. (By the way, hack 'n slash has been a dying genre for quite some time y'know)

I beg you, don't cry.
I gotta agree with Foxi4... Most hack n slash games are pretty fun, even if their plot isn't always the best, the idea of hack n slashing enemies is always awesome, unfortunally there aren't that many (Darksiders is one of the latest games of the genre that I friggin fell in love with, I can't wait for Darksiders 2 this summer), anyways, hack n slash games aren't that common but they're really awesome, and this comming from an rpg gamer mostly. =3

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
ok if you say so

please dont cry

I beg you, don't cry.

I want Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 3 :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1