New Press your luck

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by rdurbin, Feb 11, 2007.

Feb 11, 2007

New Press your luck by rdurbin at 6:50 PM (606 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. rdurbin
    OP

Member rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I made a new version of press your luck, you can now restart games without turning off your nds also i have added an internet high score table. To make use of this you must play a 1 player game. When you complete the game you will be asked if you want to post your score online. To view the highscore for now you goto Pyl high score list

you can get the newest version here

2. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    This works on both the SC and R4 with no problems. I've not tried the high score table yet. Can you use the nintendo dongle to post the high scores or do you need a wireless router? I have found you need to watch the credits before you can reset, also the credits get stuck on the top screen. So the last 3 lines of the credits are stuck on the top screen when your playing the game for the 2nd time.

3. rdurbin
    OP

Member rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    yeah i did a pretty dirty reset ill fix that real quick and reload to web space. im not sure if it will work with dongle thing or not, ok it has been fixed. you can get it at the same location Press your luck

I have decided to only allow the internet high scores on 1 player game because with 2 or 3 players could pass spins and have alot more spins. 2 or 3 player games allow 5 spins each and 1 player allows 7. Results are posted almost instantly to Pyl Online Score List