4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Erm WOW!

Pokemon sure is taking a big turn since the last gen. More alternate forms, Z-Moves that look awesome and full of action, and new overworld style that has full sized models. I really hope Nintendo is pouring in the money for this game. Looks AAA so far!

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everything looks great, especially that entire revamp of the gym-system. However, I don't really like it that we're getting new forms again already, we've ust got megas and now there's already another new form

Reactions: Dped404

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume mega stones will still be available and mega evolutions are as well. Not new ones, but at least that mechanic kept over to Gen VI, otherwise it is kind of sad to have to abandon say Mega Metagross in official competitions. I don't know if wifi will continue for XY/ORAS, I assume so. So gyms are gone, but it just means really that they are renamed to "Kahunas." It's them getting REALLY into the Hawaiin influences.

ShikaSan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was excited to see the changes and new stuff here. IMO, I actually like the idea of them innovating and adding variety to the gameplay and universe of Pokemon. Otherwise, it would be same old formula again and again (which, I'm not saying is necessarily a bad thing).

Also, I have this slight feeling that Sun and Moon is a tribute or nod to the Orange Archipelago arc of the anime.

Last edited by ShikaSan,

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As a die-hard veteran fan of pokémon I can just say "sigh", every entry is more and more childish, stereotyped and flashier than the previous one. Just compare this heavy conceptual game (Hawaii) with the second generation (very conceptual in Japanese culture), Gen 2 was solemn, you could feel in what is was based on and the pokémon design was very good, but this...

Reactions: MrJason005

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I fear that the game is really short. with 8 Gyms you things spaced out. Either its really short now, or between Trials there is alot of boring stuff.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't think so. Probably they're going to be like Mega Evolutions (only different forms in addition to the olden ones).
or the pokemon you catch in alola will have those forms. but if you transfer over pokemon from previous games they'l just be the normal kind. that's how i'm hoping it will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.