Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
New Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Screens
Explorers of the Sky

Click for Larger Image

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky is a new addition to the Mystery Dungeon series, coming out this spring in Japan for the Nintendo DS.
Not much is known about the game (except the different playable characters: Phanpy, Vulpix, Riolu, Shinx, and Eevee), as this is the first and only screen.

icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear Nintendo,

Yes I know making these boring dungeon games are easy money, but come on release a proper new Pokemon that uses a different engine please. Hell I'd even love to see the other GBC Pokemon Trading Card Games ported to the DS just for something different, plus only one of those games was released outside of Japan.

Yours Sincerley
Hadrian Uranium

P.s. Mole Mania 2, make it so please.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hadrian Uranium said:
Hell I'd even love to see the other GBC Pokemon Trading Card Games ported to the DS just for something different, plus only one of those games was released outside of Japan.
Hey, I want a new Pokemon Pinball game!

Platinum*

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I loved the story of explorers of time, tbh. 3 games im looking forward to this year ofr the DS. Pokemon Platinum, This, Mario & Luigi 3.

Can't wait.
happy.gif

(sticks out like a tree in a cabbage patch)

the return of Grovyle, perhaps.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they should add the ability to wear clothes or something like there always wearing scarfs in the boxarts

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh thank you god for creating nintendo and thank you nintendo for this beauty! I am gonna play the hell outta this damn!
smileipb2.png
And yes the god of videogames did create nintendo it says so in the GM!

I would like to make a suggestion?

-Since this game is not going to break away from the mold and be much original maybe they'll throw in some new gameplay at the end or switch some bosses around like in platinum with gyms, but this game could easily be translated by someone by copying the text from one of the previous darkness/time games I assume, don't kill me if I'm wrong or they changed some format somewhere down the line 0.0.-

I would do it if I knew jack about hacking and ripping the text from games and pasting over the other text e.c.t
unsure.gif

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh. This is to Explorers of Darkness/Time as Yellow and so on were to Red/Blue and so on. That is, third game "expansion" so this isn't entirely new, so far anyway.

How can I tell? Gear icon, and it's green now instead of red or blue, and the screen is of Grovyle being apprehended by Duskclops and his Sableyes.

I don't expect much apart from new starters (and choice partners I guess).

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played the shit out of the first one, logged over 200+ hours, Didnt find the 2nd one as good, Hopefully this is a little better.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
Hell I'd even love to see the other GBC Pokemon Trading Card Games ported to the DS

I would actually really want this.. I miss my pokemon card battling days. Haymaker decks are way too common though.. everyone plays haymaker.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anakir said:
Hadrian Uranium said:
Hell I'd even love to see the other GBC Pokemon Trading Card Games ported to the DS

I would actually really want this.. I miss my pokemon card battling days. Haymaker decks are way too common though.. everyone plays haymaker.

Only if they had 3D models of teh pokemans then it'd be worth it... I would get it anyway but it'd be nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1