Gaming NEW POKEMON IN THE MAKING

kennypu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has announced that they will be making a whole new pokemon version (another one!!? yes). It will have a whole set of different pokemons, takes place in a different land, with different features than before. It will be for the DS. Other than that nothing is yet much known. When more information comes out, I will update this post.

Source:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1231624_1124.html?ref=rss
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g100129_02.html

What do you people think? I personally was just getting tired of new pokemons coming out, but I can't say anything yet. As long as they don't have another ugly honey comb pokemon, i'm good x].

!NEW!:
I don't have an official source, but my friend had a link to the hidden pokemon from the next movie:
500x_fithgen.jpg

Well, we have the first two pokemon for the next gen now x]

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
kennypu said:
Nintendo has announced that they will be making a whole new pokemon version (another one!!? yes). It will have a whole set of different pokemons, takes place in a different land, with different features than before. It will be for the DS. Other than that nothing is yet much known. When more information comes out, I will update this post.

Source:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1231624_1124.html?ref=rss
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g100129_02.html

What do you people think? I personally was just getting tired of new pokemons coming out, but I can't say anything yet. As long as they don't have another ugly honey comb pokemon, i'm good x].
I think it'll be good, but only if...

MUDKIPZ. IT NEEDS MUDKIPZ. ALL POKEMON GAMES NEED MUDKIPZ. EVEN THE ONES THAT DON'T HAVE MUDKIPZ.

kennypu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Pokemon will never stop being fun (I hope I didn't just "Jynx" it... lol)
well that is true, but it does get repetitive.
I hope they add/delete new types or something, or add in another factor into the battle so that it becomes a lot more strategic. It'll be a lot funner that way. Like a different special move or something for every pokemon.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is very exciting news. I hope the new Pokemon movie will feature a cameo of one of the new 5th gen Pokemon.
Let the name guessing begin. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum was easily predicted. I wonder what these will be called.
unsure.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
This is very exciting news. I hope the new Pokemon movie will feature a cameo of one of the new 5th gen Pokemon.
Let the name guessing begin. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum was easily predicted. I wonder what these will be called.
unsure.gif

Well, one thing for sure is that the Pokemon Version names are usually names of Jewels/Gems. Which kinds of Jewels/Gems that has not been used when naming a Pokemon game?

There goes Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Pearl, Diamond, Gold, Silver, Crystal. What else? Gemini?

EDIT: Also, I'm glad the Pokemon game/story is still going on. I will NEVER get tired of these Pokemon games.
smile.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Has any pokemon game had a proper New game+? i know you can carry on playing after you've beaten all of them but im takling like a true new game + like do the entire game again every battle , every gym , every event and cutscene but have it like "harder" i mean usually people finish a pokemon game with their pokemon hovering around the level 70 mark so the new game+ would start enemies on level 70 and you have to work your way through it.

i think thats what a new pokemon game really needs because once iv beaten a pokemon game yes you can re-challange people but i barely ever wanna do that but if i had the option of going through the entire game again with a higher level enemy set i would certainly do that no questions asked

kennypu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
Has any pokemon game had a proper New game+? i know you can carry on playing after you've beaten all of them but im takling like a true new game + like do the entire game again every battle , every gym , every event and cutscene but have it like "harder" i mean usually people finish a pokemon game with their pokemon hovering around the level 70 mark so the new game+ would start enemies on level 70 and you have to work your way through it.

i think thats what a new pokemon game really needs because once iv beaten a pokemon game yes you can re-challange people but i barely ever wanna do that but if i had the option of going through the entire game again with a higher level enemy set i would certainly do that no questions asked
i understand what you are saying, but if the 1st gym leader has lvl 70 pokemons, i don't think i would want to play that game. LOL

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
kennypu said:
Terenigma said:

i understand what you are saying, but if the 1st gym leader has lvl 70 pokemons, i don't think i would want to play that game. LOL

Your pokemon from the 1st playthrough would transfer over so they would already be whatever level you finished from the first playthrough which as i say is usually around level 70 and you keep all the pokemon you've already captured and seen ect

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i hope we can go above level 100 and have some graphics update (but i think it won't be any different from hg/ss)

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coooool
yay.gif

on the next one, I want to be able to fly!!not only to infront of Pokemon Centers but actually fly whenever I want to. there was under water on ruby and sapphire. why not Sky this time?
laugh.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Free Flying is a good idea, we should be able to get on our Poke and fly anywhere to any spot, AND we SHOULD be able to see the hero and the pokemon while flying!! Not that fail blue bird that comes from top, hero jumps and flys away...

But seriously I'm tired of Pokemon, unless they add a real STORY I won't bother with the new titles, they need some Innovation in the Storyline, think for a second with an open mind, does the story ever change?? You are a 10 year old or so kid who moves in, or living in a tiny town, with your Rivals house and Poke Lab, where one day the professor asks for you to take a Pokedex and Pokemon (Sapphire/Ruby - Save prof from wild poke by throwing out one of his Pokemons, which after battle becomes yours...meh) of choice to fill the Pokedex, Get 8 Badges, Beat the Elite Four, Go to new places that Unlock and finally catch Legendary Pokemons...gah...what a fail idea for a Story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night