New Pokemon Hidden in Movie Advertisement?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rock Raiyu said:
While the Pokemon may turn out to be just Lugia and Ho-Oh, as posted a few days ago, the "master of illusion" ("Z") may be a new Pokemon that could be revealed in CoroCoro magazine this month (or within the next few months).
hm, porygon Z?
hard to get, 3rd evolution stage, and shouldn't have too much trouble with virtual reality.
and it has a Z!

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Canonbeat234 said:
If they make a 5th generation pokemon game or series, I have to believe its going to be about fusion. Yeah you can gather these fusion stones that makes your pokemon fused into one another. The only problem is they are going to have a hard time which type/moveset/stat is dominate while the other features in recessive.

The pokemon in their world represent animals here. (I know, they have special powers and stuff)
Then who likes to fuse a chicken and a pig?
unsure.gif

thedicemaster said:
QUOTE(Rock Raiyu @ Jan 6 2010, 11:41 PM) While the Pokemon may turn out to be just Lugia and Ho-Oh, as posted a few days ago, the "master of illusion" ("Z") may be a new Pokemon that could be revealed in CoroCoro magazine this month (or within the next few months).
hm, porygon Z?
hard to get, 3rd evolution stage, and shouldn't have too much trouble with virtual reality.
and it has a Z!

The "Z" sure has nothing to do with the name of the Pokemon, it's just the name of that illusion master.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MegaAce™ said:
Canonbeat234 said:
If they make a 5th generation pokemon game or series, I have to believe its going to be about fusion. Yeah you can gather these fusion stones that makes your pokemon fused into one another. The only problem is they are going to have a hard time which type/moveset/stat is dominate while the other features in recessive.

The pokemon in their world represent animals here. (I know, they have special powers and stuff)
Then who likes to fuse a chicken and a pig?
unsure.gif
How about the two most annoying things: Rick Astley and Loituma (leekspin ftw)

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The "masterball" next to those two tells you that's they are going to be legendary. Judging from the HG/SS boom, and everything related to Gold/Silver/Crystal, There's a high chance those 2 are Ho- Oh and Lugia.

Personally, i would love to see 5th generation pokemons there, but that probably isn't going to happen, not so soon T_T.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg