New Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Trailer

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
How I wish for a bicycle so I can avoid the traffic and to get to my destination. But with Pokemon HG/SS, I dont need a bicycle, I just use the PokeWalker and walk 5KM from my house every single day. lol.

It's use for training Pokemon one at a time just like the in-game's day care center except, there's no bike trick. lol
Cool 3D effects and the mascots

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chris_Skylock said:
How I wish for a bicycle so I can avoid the traffic and to get to my destination. But with Pokemon HG/SS, I dont need a bicycle, I just use the PokeWalker and walk 5KM from my house every single day. lol.

It's use for training Pokemon one at a time just like the in-game's day care center except, there's no bike trick. lol

The pokeball is a smurfmeter, and while there may not be a bike trick, I'm sure shaking it up and down vigourously would give the same results only you would be excercising still.

My patented just thought up in head idea >) : tape the pokeball to the drill head on a power drill and then spin. *I am not responsible for any injuries which may occur if people are dumb enough to hurt themselves with this method. Neither responsible for foolish people who break anything at the same time*

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This better be the freaking best Pokémon ever.
I loved Silver, and this HAS to at least live up to the original one
smile.gif

The pedometer idea is nice. It's a nice incentive to buy the original game.
I guess Nintendo nowadays knows that the only way to combat piracy is to bundle plastic little things
smileipb2.png

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks awsome.
Lugia definately wins...
Lugia has alot higher speed then Ho-Oh, plus 1 hydrocanon and Ho-Oh is dead pogeymanz.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I'm sure shaking it up and down vigourously would give the same results only you would be excercising still.

well, what else will we do at our free time? masturbate? come on!!

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
tape the pokeball to the drill head on a power drill and then spin

that wouldnt work. in this thing is a ball. everytime the ball moves is like 1 step. but because of the centrifugal force, the ball would only be in the middle. so this wouldnt really work (i think so xD)

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
QUOTE said:

that wouldnt work. in this thing is a ball. everytime the ball moves is like 1 step. but because of the centrifugal force, the ball would only be in the middle. so this wouldnt really work (i think so xD)

centrifugal force...so you know about too.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeadLocked said:
Chris_Skylock said:

The pokeball is a smurfmeter, and while there may not be a bike trick, I'm sure shaking it up and down vigourously would give the same results only you would be excercising still.

My patented just thought up in head idea >) : tape the pokeball to the drill head on a power drill and then spin. *I am not responsible for any injuries which may occur if people are dumb enough to hurt themselves with this method. Neither responsible for foolish people who break anything at the same time*
I guess if shaking it up and down will do the trick, why not just fasten it to your wrist and shake the snake for a little while, huh?
smileipb2.png

Yeah I'm excited about it too. I'm sure it'll be an incentive for kids to go outside and breathe, or go for a jog or whatever.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
hunter291 said:
QUOTE said:

Or put it on the dryer

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
dinofan01 said:
Canonbeat234 said:
hunter291 said:
QUOTE said:

Or put it on the dryer
Or tape the thing on to a cheeta since it can run really fast
smileipb2.png

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that you can actually see the Pokemon using HM moves outside of battle (in this case it was Cut). Hopefully instead of seeing a random black shadow when surfing or flying, you can see the specific Pokemon you're riding.

This game will be great, makes Platinum seem like a piece of shit.

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
I noticed that you can actually see the Pokemon using HM moves outside of battle (in this case it was Cut). Hopefully instead of seeing a random black shadow when surfing or flying, you can see the specific Pokemon you're riding.

This game will be great, makes Platinum seem like a piece of shit.
indeed it does.

Im Overly Excited For This, Its Sad We Dont Do Global Releases At Once :[

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.