Osga21

Full Time Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
kJL5lhf.png

A couple hours ago nerdleaks leaked two Pokemon games to be announced tomorrow at the Nintendo Pokemon Direct.
Serebii has also picked up the story, which adds some credibility to the claim, although not much.
The leaks were found due to trademarks being registered in Europe, which you can find here.

Let's see if it gets confirmed(could this be gen7?).

On a somewhat related note, just what will happen when kids search for Pokemon S&M on google:rofl:

I feel like it's kind of early for a new gen, and I would expect that they'd wait until the release of the NX. If this is a main series pokemon game like the title suggests, maybe Lunatone or Solrock will play a big part in this game? Or perhaps, maybe this game will have more of a focus on space, we already saw some of that in the Delta Episode in ORAS, so maybe Gamefreak decided to further explore that path.

It's confirmed, here's the official tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon/status/703234039440760832

Last edited by Osga21,

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I'm ready for another main series game. I'm a little sad we didn't see Pokemon Z, but I'd gladly take a new main series over that. I hope they're better executed than ORAS was.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I want this, but it'd be hacked within a week if it were to be played on the 3DS (which I'm assuming it is)

I think he means about hacked pokés, cuz you can get pretty much every poké with perfect IVs, fantastic EVs spread, shiny and everything.
You can also get some impossible stuff like lvl1 gengar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv