New Pokemon Black & White Apps for 3DS

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,256
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted_171835

OP

3DS owners can play Pokemon Black & White 2 via the system's backwards compatibility support. But those who want a full 3DS experience also have some related games and apps to look forward to.

As part of today's Nintendo Direct broadcast, Nintendo announced two downloadable 3DS apps that are meant to make your Black & White 2 experience more enjoyable.

First up is Pokemon AR Searcher, an AR shooting game. Pokemon that you catch in this app can be carried over to Black & White 2. Pokemon AR Searcher will be released through the e-Shop opposite Black & White 2 on June 23, priced ¥300.

dXcib.jpg

In July, Nintendo will release Pokemon Zenkoku Zukan Pro, an updated version of the Pokemon management program Pokemon Rittai Zukan BW. Pokemon Zenkoku Zukan Pro will be released on July 14, priced ¥1,500.

Zenkoku Zukan Pro is actually a replacement for Rittai Zukan BW, which will be pulled from the e-Shop on June 17. Spot Pass updates for the older app will continue through the end of 2012.

EQzqO.jpg

icon11.gif
Source

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The old Pokédex was far from incomplete, it was a complete Regional Pokédex, not a National Pokédex.

I'm curious as to how the AR shooter app will work, I hope it doesn't need the B2/W2 cartridge to be inserted into the 3DS to work, but that's the most likely solution.
Looks like I'll be playing the retail cartridge on UK launch for the AR shooter exclusives, same deal with Soul Silver and the pokéwalker.
You can expect certain pokémon to have special moves from this.

Reactions: 1 person

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old Pokédex was far from incomplete, it was a complete Regional Pokédex, not a National Pokédex.

I'm curious as to how the AR shooter app will work, I hope it doesn't need the B2/W2 cartridge to be inserted into the 3DS to work, but that's the most likely solution.
Looks like I'll be playing the retail cartridge on UK launch for the AR shooter exclusives, same deal with Soul Silver and the pokéwalker.
You can expect certain pokémon to have special moves from this.
It was more like a beta test, do poeple like this? Plus I'm sure we will see those 3D pokemon models again, honestly this is DLC for B/W2. At least nintendo listened to adding dlc and they didn't cut out half the pokemon and charged an obscene amount to access a special area to catch them.

D

Deleted User

OP
I dont want to sound cheap, but the B/W 2 Pokedex is pretty expensive for a pokedex.

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
Meh, how bad can it be? I shelled out £10.80 for Shantae. A game which lasted me all of 3 hours. A good 3 hours though, but not a tenners good 3 hours.

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Pokemon for the AR game looks nothing like a Pokemon I can think of. My closest guess can be Articuno or Staraptor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0