New Pokemon Anime Starring Red From Pokemon Red & Blue Announced (Trailer)

Watch

• Total voters

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Bye Ash you son of a *****, hello Red!

T he Pokemon Game Show which is taking place this weekend in Japan. Information from the event suggests that there will be a brand new Pokemon anime staring Red from Pokemon Red & Blue. The anime is based on the first Pokemon games. The main characters featured are rivals Red and Green (Blue in the West). This TV special anime will air October 2nd in Japan via TV Tokyo. Here’s some additional details.

Brock will be the first Gym Leader
Lance spotted in the trailer
Starters chosen are Charmander and Squirtle.
It's based on FireRed/LeafGreen designs
For now it’s a special. If it’s Mega Successful, TPC may become series?

Reactions: NahuelDS and Nxenz

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks interesting, but I hope they don't call them Red and Blue, that just sounds daft to me. Name the games that, sure. That makes sense. Naming actual characters that...nah. Doesn't work. Just my opinion, I suspect I'm in the minority.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no telling how long this series could last though, apparently it's been said by folks on Serebii that this could be a one time show, or several episodes.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Great! I'm highly unsure that this will be an actual series, though. It's just going to be like the Mystery Dungeon hour long specials, and the like.

Doesn't mean I'm not hyped as heck, though! I love the new animation style this special is using.

Enchilada

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I really hope this series will be long, I always wanted an anime based on the games/manga. The main series are bad, I hate how Ash acts and I really hope Red won't be a fool like him.

I had (probably) the biggest fangasm in my life, I hope Nintendo won't disappoint us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night