New Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon trailer

A new trailer for the upcoming Pokémon games has been uploaded by Nintendo. This video showcases some new changes that'll be appearing in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, such as Dusk Form Lycanroc, different outfits for the main character, and new Z-moves. The trailer also teases that never before seen secrets will be revealed in the games, when they launch later this year on November 17.

D

Deleted User

Sun and moon is different for me in terms of the multiplayer.The single player was good and a improvement from x and y,but its a one time playthrough for me since nuzzlocking isn't my thing.The multiplayer which is the replay value of the game however I don't spend as much time on as I did with x,y oras.It seems like x,y oras had the better replay value because of the online features since it was easier to find a ramdom 6v6 match than it is on sun and moon.

D

Deleted User

This isn't too exciting

- A new evolution for a Pokemon (big deal)
- A few new outfits (amazing [/sarcasm])
- The games will reveal some secrets about the Aola region (no shit)

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R.I.P Pokemon Stars, Pokemon Z, Pokemon Spirit Crystal, and Pokemon Aqua Blue/Shock Yellow. You may have never officially existed, but you always will in my heart.

If you're tired of GameFreak getting our hopes up for a new Pokemon game title, then mindlessly switching it for a terrible idea, all for the will of Satan, like and share this status. By sharing this status, you're supporting a good cause that has absolutely nothing to do with that Coke I snorted hours before.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Funny that he haven't the name changed, I was expecting him to be named Jason or something, since peoples names are changed with less reason than that character to change these stuff XD
upload_2017-8-19_9-44-49.png

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wish these were sequels... :sad:
^this.

The reason B2W2 were so awesome is because they continues the story of a already story centric entry in the series. Now we have SM another story centric entry in the series and instead of following up the story they're just doing the same game with enhancements. If there is something I don't wanna to in SM its replaying the game because of how slow and linear the gameplay is due to focus on story. B2W2 fixed that by being a much better paced sequel but here it just seems we're gonna have even more gameplay interruptions because look at that new thing we implemented! Look at that shiny new Z-move that you'll never use because it's tied to a Pokemon you don't like. At least Mega Evolutions made bad Pokemon good, Z-Moves just make bad Pokemon continue to be bad but now they can actually kill something once, maybe.

And of course none of these new Z-moves and new Pokemon forms will be patched into the older game because why should games in the same generation be compatible with each other right?

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well lillie did travel with her mom to kanto so visiting kanto could be a possibility? Though its still verybunclear wether or not these games are in a seperate timeline or sequels so maybe not... Give me more alolan forms pls and not just first gen pokemon this time

Last edited by Eddypikachu,

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
Shame I never played sun & moon, the 3DS perspective with such a narrow FOV on a small screen just made me feel sick (I didn't even bother trying it with 3DS on!).

Judging by the trailer I will have to give this one a miss too.

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Im sick of all these Pokemon games... Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Ultra Moon.... Pokemon Dicks. Pokemon Vaginas. Pokemon Ultra Dick Bags 2 special edition.
Seriously 4 Games.
holy shit.
Should been
1 Game.

If not. 1 Game + A Sequal.
Money Hungry Fucks.

Reactions: supergamer368

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because selling two time the same game with only 1 twist wasn't enough
now they are selling 4 times the same games with few more twist

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I really hope Sun and Moon were just the tutorial for these games.
I didn't finished sun and moon, i was way too bored, like i played every frickin gen and the whole first 2h of S/M is just tutorial, fuck off nintendo i know pokemon, don't need your frickin tutorial, pokemon has died :/
i miss the time when you'd go out of an arena with all your pokemon half dead just to meet your rival red screwing with you with no heal between
at the time pokemon was somewhat of a challenge, now they are just giving you the win but even are doing it instead of you anyway i'm not buying it

Last edited by Alkéryn,
D

Deleted User

and not a single mention of the national dex. once i found out that su/mo didn't have one i completely lost motivation and interest. gen 7 is a failure in my eyes for that fact alone. i couldn't care less about online battling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey