Gaming New Pokémon Game Announcement!

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As we reported last month, the Pokémon Company is set to be in Jump Festa on December 17th and 18th and to provide a surprise announcement there. While we still don't know what the announcement is, the official site has put in some hints saying that at Jump Festa, they will provide the latest Pokémon game and goods information. As there are no upcoming games in Japan at the moment, this indicates a probability that a new game shall be revealed. This, however, is not a guarantee as it could end up just speaking about the recent game and announcements focusing on other aspects of the franchise. We do know that there will be a surprise announcement and we do know that PokéPark 2 and the merchandise Pokémon Battle Chess are to be showcased so it's hard to say for sure. It's possible that if there is a game coming, it will be revealed in CoroCoro prior to Jump Festa. We'll bring more news as and when it comes

Serebii

What could the announcement be? :)

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why does everyone want a Grey version so badly? There are not that many things they could add. I'd rather they give us a new game.

I'll gladly take a new Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Sky was absolutely fantastic.

Reactions: 6 people

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think that they should do all the games that been suggested above me though i would love to see pokemon grey/gray maybe add some new evolved forms from the ones that dont have another form or a pre evolved forms i would love to see a super cute pre-evolved form of Minccino

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe a 3d version of the 5th gen pokemon for wii where you can link up ds systems and stuff.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there are three major possiblities:
1. Pokemon grey.
2. a new mystery dungeon.
3. Pokemon remake of ruby/saphire/emerald.

and wat is this MD thing ppl previously mentioned???

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone want a Grey version so badly? There are not that many things they could add. I'd rather they give us a new game.

I'll gladly take a new Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Sky was absolutely fantastic.
the man speaks the truth. we always have a Mystery Dungeon for every generation of Pokemon. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's almost laughable to call it a "new" pokemon game.

More like, here's the latest name change for full retail price.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]