Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
An early PlayStation Vita backwards compatibility fatality was Criminal Girls, which was removed from Sony's official backwards compatibility shortly after the system's debut late last year due to sound issues.
The PSP RPG and its erotic undertones are back alive and well today. Nippon Ichi posted notice that the system's version 1.52 firmware fixes the sound issues, and the game is officially back on the backwards compatibility list.
Outside of the Criminal Girls fix, Sony has confirmed with Japanese press outlets that the update fixed an issue where the some 3G systems would not recognize an inserted SIM card.

Source

http://andriasang.com/comzo1/criminal_girls_vita_glitch/

Thank you Sony for saving tits, ass, and loli for all who want it.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Just yesterday thought about this...

See if you give support to a different arquitecture (ARM => RISC) to some games, why other can't be ported? Much like DS mode on 3DS (which some homebrew had weird issues due to emulation layer problems)

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

See if you give support to a different arquitecture (ARM => RISC) to some games, why other can't be ported? Much like DS mode on 3DS (which some homebrew had weird issues due to emulation layer problems)

DS/i mode on the 3DS is virtualization with very little emulation if any at all. The ARM11 CPUs in the 3DS are able to natively execute ARM9 and ARM7 code, which are used in the DS/i.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

DS/i mode on the 3DS is virtualization with very little emulation if any at all. The ARM11 CPUs in the 3DS are able to natively execute ARM9 and ARM7 code, which are used in the DS/i.

Yes, in fact, most homebrew had troubles in the GPU side (corrupted tiles).

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think it's great that they managed to fix this! Not for this title (I have no idea what it is even) but for the future of games! If they can fix this (and actually do it) then they might fix whatever breaks later!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse