1. 1,595

Front-page
    outriders.JPG

More details was revealed during the Square Enix Presents event about Outriders, the 1-3 player co-op sci-fi RPG shooter from People Can Fly (Gears of War: Judgment and BULLETSTORM) and Square Enix External Studios. The game will consist of a 30+ hour journey across a wild and hostile planet, tasking you to unravel the source of a mysterious signal. In so doing, you will develop your abilities and use customizable weapons that you scavenge that allow you to progress with your own playstyle. More details is available in the new, 6-minute This is Outriders [101] trailer:

The Outriders demo is already freely available now, and the full game will be launch on PlayStation 5, PlayStation4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass, PC (Steam, Epic & NVIDIA GeForce NOW) and Stadia on April 1, 2021.

:arrow: SOURCE

MarkDarkness, HylianBran, Xzi and 3 others like this.
  2. Discussion (7 replies)

3. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Gears of Mass Destiny Effect. This game is just fine, and that's just fine with me. I wouldn't say it's worth $60, maybe $30.

4. spotanjo3

spotanjo3 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    I hope that it is not online only.

5. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Seems to be no indication that it will be, though I'd say this is the type of game which would definitely be better with friends.

spotanjo3 likes this.
  6. spotanjo3

spotanjo3 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    I see but I am not into online because I like to finish the game like an ending movie. Love that kind of things. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3, Mar 18, 2021
    themosteve, DarkCoffe64 and Xzi like this.
  7. DarkCrudus

DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    Hooray for gamepass :P

Xzi likes this.
  8. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    The demo is online only, even when playing single player. Pretty sure they announced quite a while back that it was going to require a connection. Doesn't bother me, but I can understand why it would others.

Xzi likes this.
  9. GenNaz

GenNaz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Having spent some time with the demo the best advice I can give for people getting this Day 1 is that using cover in this game is a newbie-trap. Staying on the offensive constantly is what will keep you alive. Put yourself in the mindset of playing Vanquish or even Bloodborne.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Outriders, revealed, details