tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Built by a team of adventure-game lovers, The Fifteenth Floor is an adventure game featuring original character art, 3D models, and music. The game (developed by MindWave) has been 5 months into production, and is nearing completion. It will be released New Years Day 2010, and has been inspired by games such as Myst, Crimson Room, and Phoenix Wright. The game will not be too lengthy, but we hope you enjoy the escape-the-room inspired style.

Here are some screenshots.

screen4.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen1.jpg

Special thanks to DSGM for making this project possible.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree really, the set graphics are "realistic", but the character graphics are cartoon style, so that kind of jars. If the character art was drawn in a more serious tone, then it would not jar quite so much, no offense to the artist, but the characters look like something pulled of a below average deviant art page. Game itself looks very promising, and one I would spend money on (a LOT of people here do still buy games, despite having the free alternative available...) , nice to see something a little different for a change.

Also, Tombot= developer?

tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
I am leading the project, but this game has a team of 3. I do writing and 3D models. The rest is a character artist and musician.

I believe the contrast between char. art and gameplay is my fault. I think the 3D models are too "dark" for the art above it. I will take this into consideration.

tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
It is a strange hybrid we're introducing. It's an adventure game that is heavily influenced by escape-the-room type games. (FASCO-CS/Crimson Room/ect.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.