New? Old? Ahh screw it, you decide!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XxOblivion77, Mar 29, 2009.

Mar 29, 2009
  1. XxOblivion77
    OP

Member XxOblivion77 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hi there, I'm Oblivion and I'm a huge fan of gaming in general. I was surfing around the interwebz a while ago inquiring about homebrew and I found this little controller with hair beside the name GBATemp! Before, I came here just to mooch off you guys ([​IMG]) but now I decided I'm going to post around here ([​IMG]).

I go by the name Oblivion, but you can just call me 'Bliv. I love to play video games and do anything computer related because I'm a hardcore nerd. [​IMG]

I like to play games with style and win without being cheap but winning with actual skill and basically trying to play like a pro. [​IMG] I have a Nintendo Wii, a DSLite and a 360. I like to play a ton of games and I hope you guys are rearing to go!

Among just playing games, I'll start making gaming videos as I'm pretty decent in Sony Vegas and have a Dazzle DVC100. Why not check out some stuff now? I don't have much ATM, but I can show you the quality of my stuff anyway. Here's a video of a map my friend made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_uQy_40ff8

I don't really know what to say, I've never been really good with introductions and I feel I'm just going on and on about myself, so I'd like to hear something from you! Introduce yourself to me! Tell me about this place! I've read all the forum rules already and I'll do my best to follow them (but that won't be a problem).

Oh yeah, one more thing, if you guys never need help with the site or want me to do something, I'm here. I'd love to help the forum.

Cheers, Oblivion.

[​IMG]

2. DarkRey

Member DarkRey still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!

Croatia
    Hello
    welcome

okey Wash my back first then make a cup of tea

3. Joey Ravn

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    Welcome, I guess. Try not to post links to your YT profile much. Spamming personal websites is not allowed in GBATemp.