New Nintendo Direct coming 4/12/2017

C9DlmjHU0AAg51D.jpg_large.jpeg

Time to get hype everyone, there is a new Nintendo Direct that is heading your way in 2 days!

It appears we will be getting our release date of Splatoon and more info on ARMS, and maybe some surprises in between!

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just release dates i guess. Still wonder about this online and VC games they been talking about.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i read there are also some announcements for 3ds, what could it be? even the great N doesn't want to admitted it, his latest hybrid console isn't going to INEVITABLY replace 3ds???

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: Gregora

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's impressive how many people want VC games so they can pay Nintendo AGAIN for an old game they could play for free on virtually every device on the planet.

Anyway, Arms does look interesting. Though i'm not buying it unless it has good online multiplayer. Splatoon is kinda fun but so horribly balanced...hopefully 2 is better I guess. It also got really boring with so few maps and mode choices.

Hopefully whatever else they show will be good.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's impressive how many people want VC games so they can pay Nintendo AGAIN for an old game they could play for free on virtually every device on the planet.
You will be able to get a free vc from the paid online thingy, not worth it to me but eh. At least they will have online play.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You will be able to get a free vc from the paid online thingy, not worth it to me but eh. At least they will have online play.

That's even worse though. I'd rather they give me a real game.
Down with the VC!

Though unless its changed aren't Nintendo just renting you like...1 game a month...and then take it back.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Anyway, Arms does look interesting. Though i'm not buying it unless it has good online multiplayer. Splatoon is kinda fun but so horribly balanced...hopefully 2 is better I guess. It also got really boring with so few maps and mode choices.

Hopefully whatever else they show will be good.
Its impressive the amount of people who have this self endorsed sense of entitlement. So, they pirate the games and pretend they're right.

I'll be buying my VC this time around. Had my fill of freebies on the 3DS.

Reactions: grossaffe

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's even worse though. I'd rather they give me a real game.
Down with the VC!

Though unless its changed aren't Nintendo just renting you like...1 game a month...and then take it back.
Yes apparently at the end of the month you get the option to buy the game if not the game is deleted and you get the next game free for a month lol it's basically a month long demo of a VC game lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there