xfighter11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everyone

Is there a different way to hack my New Nintendo 3DS XL SNES Edition 11.4 CFW as with Flashcard & Magnet? According to 3ds.guide there isn't. The 11.6 DSiWare Hack seems to be fixed as well, right? I have two other CFW 3DS here but I guess this doesn't help.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
Hi everyone

Is there a different way to hack my New Nintendo 3DS XL SNES Edition 11.4 CFW as with Flashcard & Magnet? According to 3ds.guide there isn't. The 11.6 DSiWare Hack seems to be fixed as well, right? I have two other CFW 3DS here but I guess this doesn't help.

There's a hardmod method, which is more expensive and riskier.
I recommend the flashcard and magnet method.
EDIT: Nope, you can use the DSiWare method

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi everyone

No, it still works.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everyone

DSiWare hax still works. https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection)

I don't know why everyone is telling you to buy a flashcart when you have an already modded console to use for DSiWare hax.

Edit: just realised zoogie said so first :)

Last edited by Quantumcat,

xfighter11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for your help. I'm happy it is still working but unfortunately I made a mistake. I bought the DSiWare game (SUDOKU) on the wrong 3DS. I bought that one on the target system (New 3DS XL) instead of the already hacked source system (3DS XL). Is there a way I don't need to have to buy SUDOKU again on the source 3DS? There is a way to transfer data but it says I can't transfer my DSiWare from New 3DS XL to Old 3DS XL. If not no problem, it's only 2€.

Last edited by xfighter11,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for your help. I'm happy it is still working but unfortunately I made a mistake. I bought the DSiWare game (SUDOKU) on the wrong 3DS. I bought that one on the target system (New 3DS XL) instead of the already hacked source system (3DS XL). Is there a way I don't need to have to buy SUDOKU again on the source 3DS? There is a way to transfer data but it says I can't transfer my DSiWare from New 3DS XL to Old 3DS XL. If not no problem, it's only 2€.
No, you'll have to buy it again unfortunately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8