Hacking New Nintendo 3ds xl error arm11 core 3

Mrzio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yesterday my new nintendo 3ds xl in the main menu crashed and said that: arm11 (core 3), data abort, translation-section. When I try to turn it on, there is a red light on the right led and it automatically shutdown and can't enter in god mode or Luma menu with select button. I also tried to turn the nintendo on without the sd and started only one time and entered on god mode. This morning I tried another time to enter in Luma menu and it entered i checked the option launch with other firmware (something like that now i don't remember well the correct line) and it worked but for only 5 minutes, infact it regave to me the error arm11 (core 3) and there is another time the red light.

Attachments

• 20220705_095008.jpg
    20220705_095008.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 163

EnterpriseFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yesterday my new nintendo 3ds xl in the main menu crashed and said that: arm11 (core 3), data abort, translation-section. When I try to turn it on, there is a red light on the right led and it automatically shutdown and can't enter in god mode or Luma menu with select button. I also tried to turn the nintendo on without the sd and started only one time and entered on god mode. This morning I tried another time to enter in Luma menu and it entered i checked the option launch with other firmware (something like that now i don't remember well the correct line) and it worked but for only 5 minutes, infact it regave to me the error arm11 (core 3) and there is another time the red light.
The crash is related to the headtracking used by the Super Stable 3D feature of the New 3DS. Your front camera is probably broken and that's causing qtm to crash. Can you try booting in safefirm? That one doesn't launch qtm and should work afaik.

Mrzio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The crash is related to the headtracking used by the Super Stable 3D feature of the New 3DS. Your front camera is probably broken and that's causing qtm to crash. Can you try booting in safefirm? That one doesn't launch qtm and should work afaik.
How can i launch in safefirm?

EnterpriseFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can i launch in safefirm?
How can i launch in safefirm?
Press and hold L + R + Dpad up + A when you power on the DS. That launches safemode firmware and boots directly into the system update menu. I think (current) Luma has some way of booting safe.firm instead of native.firm. If you don't get the ARM11 error in safe firm it's 99% the headtracking that causes the crash

Mrzio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can i launch in safefirm?

Press and hold L + R + Dpad up + A when you power on the DS. That launches safemode firmware and boots directly into the system update menu. I think (current) Luma has some way of booting safe.firm instead of native.firm. If you don't get the ARM11 error in safe firm it's 99% the headtracking that causes the crash
Now it worked and I disabled the 3d super stable in the options, but it freezes and I was forced to shutdown the 3ds holding the power button. But now he showed the arm11 core 0 error.

Attachments

• 20220705_131305.jpg
    20220705_131305.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 111

Mrzio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now it worked and I disabled the 3d super stable in the options, but it freezes and I was forced to shutdown the 3ds holding the power button. But now he showed the arm11 core 0 error.
But now seems to work I don't Now what is happening 😂

Attachments

• 20220705_131749.jpg
    20220705_131749.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 111

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a red light on the right led and it automatically shutdow
That means the Luma3DS boot.firm files are corrupted, on both your sd card & ctrnand.
See the guide here.
Though i would recommend testing the sd card with h2testw first to make sure it's not faulty or dying, with write&read setting.
Format it as FAT32 32kb clusters before and after the test.
Obviously, you should backup your data before doing so.
can't enter in god mode or Luma menu with select button
You boot into Luma3DS when holding "select" on boot, and GodMode9 with "start".
But now seems to work I don't Now what is happening 😂
So is it now?

Mrzio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now works fine. No file we're corrupted. Only needed to launch in safefirm, turn it on again with select entering in Luma menu, checking the first option, save changes and restart the nintendo, then disable 3d stabiliser in settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent