Hacking New Nintendo 3DS XL CFW - I need advises!

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So as my 2DS is an old model and it is 11.4 (non-hackable for me. i do not meet the requiments) I decided to buy a cheap NEW NINTENDO 3DS XL and hoping it is on 11.3! I found one on Ebay, new on box but it is the american version. I only have PAL cards. So, should I buy this new console? The price (console+shipping) is 76.05 Euros

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So as my 2DS is an old model and it is 11.4 (non-hackable for me. i do not meet the requiments) I decided to buy a cheap NEW NINTENDO 3DS XL and hoping it is on 11.3! I found one on Ebay, new on box but it is the american version. I only have PAL cards. So, should I buy this new console? The price (console+shipping) is 76.05 Euros

11.3 is hackable, 3ds.guide can help you there. It takes you through the steps from stock to Luma 3DS, which is all 95% of the community needs, has region free functionality (as well as plenty more) on games as well as DLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
11.3 is hackable, 3ds.guide can help you there. It takes you through the steps from stock to Luma 3DS, which is all 95% of the community needs, has region free functionality (as well as plenty more) on games as well as DLC.

Yes I said "hoping it has 11.3" but my 2ds has 11.4

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Oh, better make sure it is <= 11.3. If it's not though, homebrew is enough for it to at least allow you to play your games. Otherwise I'd wait it out until something new (ntrboothax for example) is released.

Stovven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it has 11.4 and you have a supporting dsware game you can hack your 11.3 then system transfer the hacked dsware game to your 11.4 console, but all these games are removed off the eshop so your best chance is to hardmod but you can get cfw on 11.4

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If it has 11.4 and you have a supporting dsware game you can hack your 11.3 then system transfer the hacked dsware game to your 11.4 console, but all these games are removed off the eshop so your best chance is to hardmod but you can get cfw on 11.4
Well this is not my actual problem right now. I will sell the 11.4 2DS. I just want advices. Should I buy that NEW Nintendo 3DS XL?

Stovven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I guess you can contact the seller but I guess it could be a gamble, I heard that galaxy style had 11.0, I dont know if it lets online but I guess it works?
So if I buy it, It will be 11.0?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will it be 11.0? <3.
Cus I mean if it is not, then I wont be able to play my pal cards or hack the system :(

Last edited by SirKyogre,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: