Hardware New nintendo 3ds xl boot sound

Will hunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My first n3ds came with an issue. When i tried to power it on, it didnt turn on making a popping sound, well i sent it back and bought another one. So i have this n3ds xl almost for two months now, it came perfect, but today i noticed when i turn it on, its makes a low pop sound just before boot, i don't know if i never paid attention before or there's something wrong going here. So yours does the same? A low popping sound when its about to lights the screen? Help me guys,

Will hunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In fact i never dropped it, i was ajusting it in the grip and i shaked it very softly, then when i powered it on i noticed a small popping sound. So it's my 3ds doomed?

Last edited by Will hunter,

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In fact i never dropped it, i was ajusting it in the grip and i shaked it very softly, then when i powered it on i noticed a small popping sound. So my 3ds its doomed?
It's DOOMED, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED..... Better call some friends over to play DOOM. :rofl:

Nah, a small click/pop during boot is normal. Seems to be the system powering up the speakers or the screen or something.

Last edited by rctgamer3,

Will hunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's DOOMED, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED..... Better call some friends over to play DOOM. :rofl:

Nah, a small click/pop during boot is normal. Seems to be the system powering up the speakers or the screen or something.
I thought the same, but its weird that it happened, or can be my mind cheating me. In this case for exemple, the speaker are turned off, so the top screen lights and shows nothing, and this click sounds, and the 3ds boots up, normally.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that happened to a friend of mine. he never understood why. but eventually it went away
You mean... went to the trash bin?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi