New Nintendo 3DS XL and 2DS colors announced for Europe

Cp913YVWcAAsW5Z.jpg

ss+(2016-08-25+at+05.58.36) (1).jpg

Nintendo of Europe announced that three New 3DS XL color variants will be hitting store shelves on November 11th. The colors are orange/black, white, and pink/white. There will also be a blue/black Yokai Watch 2DS along with a pink/white 2DS Style Boutique 2 system. Both of these handhelds will have the respective games pre-installed. There is no word on if these systems will come to other countries at this time.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The orange one is pretty good, although I wish it was a bit darker red and not orange. The rest, eh. The pink one is too pink and I'd rather have a dark colored area around the screen instead of white.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Niiice. I'm considering getting another N3DS XL but I hate the current two colours we have in Europe at the moment (which is why I imported a metallic red one). Dunno if I should get the pearl white or pink & white one though.

Reactions: LuigiXL

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That orange one reminds me a lot of the old 3ds XL red color, and it also looks matte instead of that stupid glossy surface one, I waaaant it ;-; also that white one looks like a silver ds lite lol. My nostalgia hits me

icecreamcake

Trophies
XP
Country
The orange and black n3DS XL looks like the one they released in Japan 3 years ago. I wonder why they didn't release a new version of the turquoise and black 3DS as well. No mention of it coming with a pouch like the old Japanese versions did.

Reactions: Latyana and LuigiXL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr