Hardware new Nintendo 3DS with Super Mario 3D Land Question.

howcleanisyourho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sWS3cNh_cxUFECVUuxYquhCT4fgfX_uv.jpg

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/nintendo-launches-back-to-school-deals
Release date it Aug 26, 2016

What firmware do you think it will ship with?:wink:

-

Last edited by howcleanisyourho,

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, at least USA/Canada are finally getting another regular sized n3DS. *sigh*

I probably won't sell off my European n3DS for love or money.

I think, considering that we are getting reports of 11.0.33 on the MH Generations one, we will be getting it on latest firmware.

I might pre-order it anyhow.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You might wait until they release it, since New 3DS of normal size only was selling before and now in America only in bundles there"s a very little chance that it"s older stock from older bundles of American normal size New 3DS.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Very likely 11.

There is some hope though. The Mario old3dsXL bundle sold last christmas was 8.1. I think it was surplus from the previous year, however.

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The MHG eur and usa came with firm 10.7(I have one now in 9.2), and the famicom with 11.0 if Nintendo use new production of consoles surely will come with 11.0 unless exist American unsold white consoles maybe a chance of previous firm.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm reading today at a couple different places that it's coming with 10.7, which obviously is a good thing if you've got plans for it. I'm still using a launch black 3DS and have been on the fence about buying a N3DS. Despite having flashcarts, modchips, or softmodded every other system I own, I haven't fiddled with my 3DS or WiiU and kinda like it this way. When I look seriously at the 3DS catalog, there are really only a few games, well maybe a half dozen, that I want to play that I haven't bought already. So the real draw to CFW for me would be VC/injection. Since I've already got access to full catalogs for all my other systems (Fami, SuFami, N64, GCN, Wii, Genesis, Saturn, PSX, GBA, NDS), this is a tough call for me even though I know it'll likely be the last chance to get a regular-sized N3DS under 11.0.0. But I have other uses for the money. Don't we all?

I believe this state is called consternation.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm reading today at a couple different places that it's coming with 10.7, which obviously is a good thing if you've got plans for it. I'm still using a launch black 3DS and have been on the fence about buying a N3DS. Despite having flashcarts, modchips, or softmodded every other system I own, I haven't fiddled with my 3DS or WiiU and kinda like it this way. When I look seriously at the 3DS catalog, there are really only a few games, well maybe a half dozen, that I want to play that I haven't bought already. So the real draw to CFW for me would be VC/injection. Since I've already got access to full catalogs for all my other systems (Fami, SuFami, N64, GCN, Wii, Genesis, Saturn, PSX, GBA, NDS), this is a tough call for me even though I know it'll likely be the last chance to get a regular-sized N3DS under 11.0.0. But I have other uses for the money. Don't we all?

I believe this state is called consternation.

I, too mostly use my n3DS for vc emulation AND the Binding of Isaac. It's a great little system, but I kind of regret spending the $200 for it because that's all I use it for. It's like someone buying a tablet just for taking photos.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I went out and bought the durned thing. Would rather regret buying than regret a lost opportunity. Ser# is beginning YW7018. The highest # I saw confirmed for the 10.7 FW on a list at reddit was 7017, so biting nails here atm. Charging batt and getting some other stuff done now (I work mostly from home). Will rpt back later.

Edit: confirmed 10.7.0-32U.

XXmHXXR.jpg

Wish me luck.

Last edited by Hanafuda,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only noticed bout this bundle. Target is too far. I checked my closet Walmart but empty shelves. The second closest would be 30miles away so I need help checking inventory before heading there. Anyone bought from Walmart can let me know the SKU numbers? Can't find on their website to use with the inventory checker.

Last edited by tivu100,

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im buying one today, ill let everyone know. Check back on here around 5:00pm CST

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte