New 3DS Vs. New 3DS XL

• Total voters

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well considering one supports GW and one doesn't yet I would have to say XL. Though the improvements of the NXL are REALLY nice.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
XL all the way, always. Unless you're on a budget and isn't able to work more or save money with something else you should despise anything other than a XL.

I have a PSP and the screen is so small I barely played it in 5 years. Bigger is better.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XL all the way, always. Unless you're on a budget and isn't able to work more or save money with something else you should despise anything other than a XL.

I have a PSP and the screen is so small I barely played it in 5 years. Bigger is better.

That's what she said

3DS XL for me

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
XL, because it has bigger screens, better battery and it gives me less cramps in hands (I have both normal 3DS and 3DS XL and also DSL and DSi Xl so I always prefer the Xl models ).
But I will probably buy both, one for legit games and one for GW.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have big hands, but the XL's form factor is too tall for a comfortable grip. Here's to hoping thebsmaller model comes out in the US.

This is basically my problem. My hands are big, but most of it is in the finger length vs my palms. So the smaller 3DS lets me kinda wrap my fingers around the trigger much better and use my fingers for support.

Reactions: SirAileron

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Like some for both.
I personally already have a new 3DS XL and I wanted it simply as I just didn't want to go back to normal sized 3DS screen sizes again, as I thought they were pretty small when I first got the original 3DS, then when I got the XL, I never wanted to go back, so same thought process here really.
What is cool with the new 3DS however is the screen is a little bigger than the original 3DS screens and of course the faceplates! That and the higher PPI of course. All of them are some reasons to prefer the new 3DS. Some would say the glossiness of the XL would put them off, but personally I love the gloss, it feels really great to me in my hands and while it may be a fingerprint magnet, I don't really care. That and I love the material texture (at least for the black one) with the carbon fibre-ish look to it.

The XL I really went for because of familiarity with the screen size really. I havent seen a new 3DS up close, so I can't say for sure if I'd be happy with the screen size or not, but the only other thing I don't like is it does seem a little more "kidish" with the full red/blue/green/yellow buttons, compared to the subtle coloured lettering on the XL. The only thing I can say I really miss on the XL is having no faceplates, as thats something I'd love to be able to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: