Hacking New Nintendo 3ds on 9.4 sky3ds or gateaway

wahts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So guys i bought Sky3ds and now im hearing that soon there will be a exploit that can downgrade a new nintendo 3ds too 9.2 to use gateaway.
So my question is what can i do now just keep Sky3ds + or wait till they bring the exploit to downgrade my Nn3ds.
Some guys say all ppl should update too 10.3 to make ironfall work but i dont know what does that mean do i have to update to make any exploit work?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So guys i bought Sky3ds and now im hearing that soon there will be a exploit that can downgrade a new nintendo 3ds too 9.2 to use gateaway.
So my question is what can i do now just keep Sky3ds + or wait till they bring the exploit to downgrade my Nn3ds.
Some guys say all ppl should update too 10.3 to make ironfall work but i dont know what does that mean do i have to update to make any exploit work?
Update to 10.3.0-28 and get ironhax back http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-get-ironhax-back.407022/ and wait for Gateway to support the firmware (we know they will) or wait for a public downgrader and setup rxTools on 9.2.0-20. All of this should be available fairly soon. The reason you need to update is to get on the eShop use the spoofer and download the older exploitable version of ironfall invasion while you still can.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

wahts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sry but im kinda new so i heared there is already a exploit for 9.3-10.1 so i can downgrade too 9.2.
is ironhax rly that important what can i do with it?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isnt browserhax still working? I mean he doesnt have to be on the latest firmware, just install menuhax via browserhax and youre golden.
True im just giving him the option to get ironfall and eShop access again for the time being but yes he can install homemenuhax

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sry but im kinda new so i heared there is already a exploit for 9.3-10.1 so i can downgrade too 9.2.
is ironhax rly that important what can i do with it?
You really just need access to the homebrew launcher give this a good read http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ you only need to update if ironfall is your last and only option.

wahts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Isnt browserhax still working? I mean he doesnt have to be on the latest firmware, just install menuhax via browserhax and youre golden.
ok sry but i dont understand anything sadly i dont have menuhax or browserhax
i only opend my nn3ds to see which fw it has so its clean

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: