Hacking New Nintendo 3ds on 9.4 sky3ds or gateaway

wahts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So guys i bought Sky3ds and now im hearing that soon there will be a exploit that can downgrade a new nintendo 3ds too 9.2 to use gateaway.
So my question is what can i do now just keep Sky3ds + or wait till they bring the exploit to downgrade my Nn3ds.
Some guys say all ppl should update too 10.3 to make ironfall work but i dont know what does that mean do i have to update to make any exploit work?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So guys i bought Sky3ds and now im hearing that soon there will be a exploit that can downgrade a new nintendo 3ds too 9.2 to use gateaway.
So my question is what can i do now just keep Sky3ds + or wait till they bring the exploit to downgrade my Nn3ds.
Some guys say all ppl should update too 10.3 to make ironfall work but i dont know what does that mean do i have to update to make any exploit work?
Update to 10.3.0-28 and get ironhax back http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-get-ironhax-back.407022/ and wait for Gateway to support the firmware (we know they will) or wait for a public downgrader and setup rxTools on 9.2.0-20. All of this should be available fairly soon. The reason you need to update is to get on the eShop use the spoofer and download the older exploitable version of ironfall invasion while you still can.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

wahts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sry but im kinda new so i heared there is already a exploit for 9.3-10.1 so i can downgrade too 9.2.
is ironhax rly that important what can i do with it?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isnt browserhax still working? I mean he doesnt have to be on the latest firmware, just install menuhax via browserhax and youre golden.
True im just giving him the option to get ironfall and eShop access again for the time being but yes he can install homemenuhax

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sry but im kinda new so i heared there is already a exploit for 9.3-10.1 so i can downgrade too 9.2.
is ironhax rly that important what can i do with it?
You really just need access to the homebrew launcher give this a good read http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ you only need to update if ironfall is your last and only option.

wahts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Isnt browserhax still working? I mean he doesnt have to be on the latest firmware, just install menuhax via browserhax and youre golden.
ok sry but i dont understand anything sadly i dont have menuhax or browserhax
i only opend my nn3ds to see which fw it has so its clean

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Ebay
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Oh great.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    It's a Linux bug.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Well a bug with their Linux drivers or something.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    It captures 2x the amount of packets on Windows 10 in a freaking VM where USB access is slower/more latent.
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    what is this piece of hardware @gudenau
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Beagle 480
    Gift
  • T-hug @ T-hug:
    Dune 2021 1080p HDRip X264 AC3-EVO
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Dune? Reminds me of seeing my ex naked
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Oh yeah Dune movie is out, watching it later
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Here is hoping 2022 is a good year for DC cinematic universe
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Honestly don't really know what Dune is.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Anyone here know much about Jetbrains InteliJ Idea?
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Oh, T-hug was here :blink:
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Hey, where the admins at? Come in the chat. I got a idea. How bout a Sound notification or something when someone tags you in chat? :ninja:
    Gift
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Post it in the v8 feedback thread
    Gift
  • Gift
  • OzKenny1983 @ OzKenny1983:
    Post what sorry? I'm guessing we were talking about this ages ago, but I haven't been on GBATemp in almost a year so my memory is failing me :-/
    Gift
    feedback and or bugs that may have popped up since the migration to XenForo 2!
    Gift
    Umm...I think you might have the wrong person, since that may as well have been written in Chinese. I have nothing to do with the management of this site, nor have I ever been involved. I'm just a member, and hardly even qualify as that...like I said my last post was almost a year ago lol
    Gift
    Lol no, Sonic Angel Knight had an idea, best would be to post it in that thread haha
    Gift
    Sorry, don't know Sonic Angel Knight either...
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    this new xenforo version keeps logging me out, whyh
    Gift
  • godreborn @ godreborn:
    not sure. I haven't had that issue. the only computer related issue I've been having is with my isp and the smtp server getting authentication errors randomly. I'm going to have to call them again. this started happening again after changing my password.
    Gift
  • godreborn @ godreborn:
    you may have to check the box that says "stay signed in." psx place used to have a problem like this for random people, including myself. that will prevent being logged out or it did anyway.
    Gift
    godreborn @ godreborn: you may have to check the box that says "stay signed in." psx place used to have a problem like...