Homebrew New Nintendo 3DS Error code 002-0121, Ban?

SaltyClown_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there! It seems like I have been banned and I want to unban myself now but every single tutorial on youtube is only for 002-0101. I wanted to ask if someone could please explain to me how I can get to play online again? I already tried out almost every method I could find on yt but nothing ever happens... And I wonder... I WONDER HOW, I WONDER WHY. Just kidding xD but seriously how can I get myself unbanned? I really want to play online with my friends again.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are numerous Google results on this error code. You most likely can't get it unbanned as far as I know. You'd need an unbanned seed and I'm pretty certain most public ones are. Asking for one here is also against the ToS. Best of luck.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you will have to reformat either thru system format or tinyformat. Afterwards, will need to reinject cia via through hs to reinstall cia, hbl, luma updater, etc. sure.. Lost my installed games, but having the cias on hand to re-install is worth it. Plus all the files on the sd card remains, so it's just a matter of reinstalling the missing apps/games.

answer from 2016. dont knwo if this works, not mine. i copied it from gbatemp threads/error-002-0121.437576/
reformatting is the most stupid thing you could do right now. theres a lot of other easier things that can be done. Go read some more.

Reactions: Mayo1990

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey, just sayin a possible solution. you could create some backups for save files and games and then just reinput them into your 3ds. I soft-Bricked my 3ds before and thats what i had to do
Reformatting won’t unban the system though and would be a completely redundant task. You just need a seed from a system that isn’t banned. We can’t provide those and I honestly doubt any public ones aren’t banned already. They can be gotten from another system though. So if someone has two systems and one isn’t banned, then they could take the seed from that and put it into the banned system. That’s pretty much the best means of accomplishing unbanning one’s system these days.

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
What ever you do, do not install UnbanMii and try to run it on your 3ds, I think it works (as I'm told, maybe not), but it comes at the cost of your NAND being deleted, and your personal stuff being uploaded (NAND, CID, friend code seed)! It even has it's spot on the Malware Wiki.

Connorcrafts21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reformatting is the most stupid thing you could do right now. theres a lot of other easier things that can be done. Go read some more.
Hey, just sayin a possible solution. you could create some backups for save files and games and then just reinput them into your 3ds. I soft-Bricked my 3ds before and thats what i had to do

Connorcrafts21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you will have to reformat either thru system format or tinyformat. Afterwards, will need to reinject cia via through hs to reinstall cia, hbl, luma updater, etc. sure.. Lost my installed games, but having the cias on hand to re-install is worth it. Plus all the files on the sd card remains, so it's just a matter of reinstalling the missing apps/games.

answer from 2016. dont knwo if this works, not mine. i copied it from gbatemp threads/error-002-0121.437576/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.