New Nintendo 3DS bundle, and new titles added to Nintendo Selects

new-3ds-xl-bundle-799x420.png

amiibo-bundles.png nintendo-selects.png
Nintendo has announced a new bundle for their New Nintendo 3DS. It'll come with a pre-installed copy of Super Mario 3D Land, and costs $150 USD, which Nintendo claims is the cheapest retail price for a N3DS right now. The bundle comes with two faceplates, one with assorted Nintendo characters in an 8-bit style, and a red and blue one with Mario on it.

Nintendo has also planned to add eight titles to it's Nintendo Selects lineup, which are re-releases of both the Wii U and 3DS's best-selling games for only $20. Both the N3DS and Selects will be available August 26th. The titles are as follows:

Wii U
The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD
Nintendo Land
LEGO City Undercover

3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Tomodachi Life
Nintendogs+Cats: Golden Retriever and Friends
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins

:arrow: Source

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NINTENDO LAND?

Sure make a bundled launch title a nintendo select. Yeah it sold well probably cause lots of people bought the DELUXE EDITION. (Still hate myself for it.) :P

If there no new 3ds xl or new 2ds, that is just sad. Also maybe amiibo bundles would be nice. :)

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh this is great Ninty! Just one thing...

why the fuck you release this til august?!

2f7.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NINTENDO LAND?

Sure make a bundled launch title a nintendo select. Yeah it sold well probably cause lots of people bought the DELUXE EDITION. (Still hate myself for it.) :P

If there no new 3ds xl or new 2ds, that is just sad. Also maybe amiibo bundles would be nice. :)
Almost nobody likes Nintendo Land tbh :'v

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
How come the regular Wind Waker HD on Amazon is around $80, and the Selects version is available for pre-order at $20?
Low amount of original copies were printed, making it valuable, and scalpers descended. The selects version is worthless to collectors, so it's going to stay cheap.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow is that a prize drop I see?? from Nintendo???
WW on 20$ and it only took like 20 years!! :rofl2:

Yes but NOA blacklisted all-white portables a few years back. Even the white faceplate must be imported.
Black washing!!! :nayps3:

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect Just in time!

Preordered it at EBgames - interestingly, they are getting it August 19 2016.
How does preording online work? I've never done it before? Do you have to put down the full price or part of it then pay the rest later? I know for gamestop when you walk in you have to put like $15 down or something like that.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Perfect Just in time!

How does preording online work? I've never done it before? Do you have to put down the full price or part of it then pay the rest later? I know for gamestop when you walk in you have to put like $15 down or something like that.

You put like 10$ down, but don't do it unless is like Christmas or something, it's not worth it. The only thing I pre-ordered in my life was the Golden and black 3DS with Link between worlds and it was because they would bring it to a store
close to me

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Perfect Just in time!

I have no idea. I don't have an Edge card/patience for EBgame's online storefront. I went to a brick and mortar location and dropped cash down for it.

Ah, Ninja'ed.
You put like 10$ down, but don't do it unless is like Christmas or something, it's not worth it. The only thing I pre-ordered in my life was the Golden and black 3DS with Link between worlds and it was because they would bring it to a store
close to me

Maybe someone else can answer?

Reactions: BurningDesire

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
close to me
The only other option I have for my N3DS Small right now are the USA ones off amazon selling for $200+ I think its worth it lol. Also, sweet! Only $10! I can put that down then it comes out on payday. The rewards of waiting ^_^

Last edited by BurningDesire,

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
The only other option I have for my N3DS Small right now are the USA ones off amazon selling for $200+ I think its worth it lol. Also, sweet! Only $10! I can put that down then it comes out on payday. The rewards of waiting ^_^

If you feel like selling off the "8-bit" cover plates, please contact me. (I'm, frankly flipping my preorder after installing A9LH onto it. Maybe ShadowNAND as well.) But I have an European n3DS that I want to put those onto.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you feel like selling off the "8-bit" cover plates, please contact me. (I'm, frankly flipping my preorder after installing A9LH onto it. Maybe ShadowNAND as well.) But I have an European n3DS that I want to put those onto.
I might. I already have the imported Japanese fire emblem ones I will most likely use. Depending on how much it cost to ship to canada. I'll PM you when it comes.

Reactions: astrangeone

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but NOA blacklisted all-white portables a few years back. Even the white faceplate must be imported.

Except Nintendo sent be an email last week about the new Bundle and the selects. So you'd be wrong. A white north american new nintendo 3ds you can get if you wish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol