GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't normally go to this site anymore, so I missed it myself. But someone over on the IGN DS forum posted a link to it, and I was so, so thankful he/she did. It's almost five straight, uninterrupted, minutes of gameplay. Not the demo, not a promo -- just sweet, sweet gameplay:

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/17095

Enjoy
wub.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game needs to be out already. I'm so starved for a good game that I'm getting a little stir-crazy. Advance Wars just doesn't do it for me. Nanostray 2 got pushed back. Geometry Wars is getting old and so much shovelware has come out lately that it should be illegal.

I don't care how easy it might be....or how short. I want to play NG! NOW!

Luckily, I have a brand-new Hori screen protector on my touchscreen in preparation for a game as good as this one.

I was one of the first to talk about the download demo of this game....let me tell you, this game will be full of WOOT! I generally don't care for touchscreen controlled games, but the way this game uses the touchscreen is truly amazing and very intuitive. No matter how short or easy this game will be, it will be complete yay-fun-happiness-joy-joy as you play through it.

benchma®k

Trophies
XP
Country
It seems with the release of this and gundam the ds will move on to the next level. I hope its a sign of things to come, and a GOOD reason why theres been a game drought just recently.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I found another video -- this one's a little over five minutes, and I think it's from the beginning of the game, since it features only the female lead character. Great footage:

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/17094

Though this gameplay doesn't really show any of the story elements, the most recent 1Up show had three dudes discussing the game -- all gleeful about how great the game was coming together -- and they made quite a few comments about how Dragon Sword has at least as good, or better, a story than many console action games.

So can't wait for it!
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things