New: Nights into Dreams Score Attack (U)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
Nights into Dreams Score Attack USA 4 Mbits (Eurasia)

1115.PNG
1115-2.PNG

Save Type : N/A[/p]

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
i think this game was downloadable off pso on gamecube-- a multiboot game, but nothing to do with the ereader. speaking of sonic team, a nights sequel would be cool... instead of this shit with a kid running around wearing a chicken costume.

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Got it already, played it. You're all better off buying a Saturn and NiGHTS if you really want to experience the game as this is heavily chopped down. (It was a PSO-to-GBA downloadable for completing a Download quest based around helping NiGHTS find someone)

Edit: Yuji Naka considers NiGHTs his "perfect masterpiece". There was a NiGHTs sequel planned for the Dreamcast (called "Air NiGHTS"), but about two months int odevelopment Yuji and the rest of Sonicteam realized it would be impossible to do a NiGHTS sequel that wasn't just a re-hash of what everybody played on the Saturn. Since then, he's been vehemently against any concept or notion of a NiGHTS sequel; but he tries his hardest to make sure NiGHTS is never forgotten, by having NiGHTS cameos all over the place in his games.

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country

no offense to mr. naka, but just about every 2d sonic game was a rehash of the first. Sonic adventure 2 is a rehash of Sonic Adventure, just as i'm sure Sonic Heroes will also be. perhaps he believes that the sonic games aren't worthy of "masterpiece" status... Regardless, my point is that the man has been directing rehashes for years-- why not one more?

Come to think of it, i don't see why he doesn't just retire, considering the fact that his "masterpiece" has already been completed. maybe he's still got to pay off some gambling debts or something.

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland

no offense to mr. naka, but just about every 2d sonic game was a rehash of the first. Sonic adventure 2 is a rehash of Sonic Adventure, just as i'm sure Sonic Heroes will also be. perhaps he believes that the sonic games aren't worthy of "masterpiece" status... Regardless, my point is that the man has been directing rehashes for years-- why not one more?

Come to think of it, i don't see why he doesn't just retire, considering the fact that his "masterpiece" has already been completed. maybe he's still got to pay off some gambling debts or something.

Sorry to break your confidence,but Sonic Heroes will be totally different from every other Sonic-games.Judging by what`s been seen and heard,it seems to be more like a Lost Vikings-type of game,with a twist of its own.

Besides,if you make sequels to a successful series you can`t help re-hashing(Tomb Raider,anyone?),I mean not even all Marios all classics.It`s business and to make a profit you have to re-hash every now and then
wink.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
I don't agree with you cause 95 % of sega games on GBA are poor port version of the original, i liked Sonic advance 2 but it's stay less good than the original. You can't call this business, or profit it's an "ARNAQUE" as we say in french...

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm that may be true but the version in the multiboot pack a while back was only 256kb, so does this version offer anything new or improved over the multiboot version? Prehaps it's a bad dump or just padding; the screenshots look exactly like the multiboot version.

Anyone know where this is from then if it's not a multiboot game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality