Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
At their press conference at E3 2010, Electronic Arts officially announced a much-suspected revival of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, developed by Criterion Games, now best known for their work on Burnout Paradise. In addition to a connectivity feature dubbed “Autolog,” which EA declined from explaining in detail, the game will allow you to play through a full career mode as both a racer and a cop.

The goal of the project, according to Criterion, was to “re-imagine Need for Speed in the Criterion Games style.” Like Burnout Paradise, the game takes place in an open-world environment. Hot Pursuit is set to launch on November 16th this year.
Source.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
FFFuuuuckkk yes!!!

I love the Need for Speed games... also cop chases are back, none of that stupid track racing bullshit in ProStreet and Shift... I can't wait!!!
wub.gif

I hope PSP gets open world too that would be great.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
raing3 said:
FFFuuuuckkk yes!!!

I love the Need for Speed games... also cop chases are back, none of that stupid track racing bullshit in ProStreet and Shift... I can't wait!!!
wub.gif

I hope PSP gets open world too that would be great.
doubt it.
none of the portable NFS versions had it(GBA/NDS/PSP), even when they had everything implented for it(NDS version of undercover has an entire worldmap available for a chase, just not for free driving)

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only the PCPS360 versions are getting it (developed) from Criterion game. The rest ... bleh. Even Wii's version is not from Criterion ... but from Exient (the one that port NDS version of Carbon and ProStreet)... so I don't expect much for PSPNDS.

But it dosen't matter anyway, since I have been playing NFS on my PC for the past few years already ... and this is no different either
biggrin.gif

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
doubt it.
none of the portable NFS versions had it(GBA/NDS/PSP), even when they had everything implented for it(NDS version of undercover has an entire worldmap available for a chase, just not for free driving)

Actually 1 of the PSP NFS games had an open world and that was Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City but it was removed in all future PSP NFS games which was severely disappointing.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling