http://www.nintendo.co.jp/schedule/0807.html

GoNintendo say they are:

July 10 DS Densetsu no Starfi
July 24 Wii Wario Land Shake
July 31 Wii Rei (Fatal Frame)
July 31 DS Rhythm Tengoku Gold
Aug 7 DS Fire Emblem DS
Aug 22 DS Inazuma Eleven

We already knew about some of them but Wario Land Shake on the Wii we didn't, there was a rumour that there was gonna be Wario Ware Wii Board game but I don't think its that seeing that it has "Land" in the title. I really hope its a new platformer but it probably be some casual title seeing its out over there so soon.

A new Densetsu no Starfi, the last one was called Densetsu no Starfi 4 so with this not having a 5 in this, would this be a remake/port of the first from GBA? If so how about bringing the damn series over here Nintendo? The first 4 games were very good platform puzzle games, where you played a starfish and helped others out. Most of the action was in water. Trailer of the first GBA game.

Rhythm Tengoku Gold...well lets just say OH YEAH! Loved the GBA game, and I thought that it would just stay on there (there was an arcade game I think too), perhaps that could be localised too. Its sort of Wario Ware meets a rhythm title. Here is a trailer of the GBA game.

The rest have already been announced:
Fire Emblem DS is a remake of the first NES game (and was remade on the SNES too).
Inazuma Eleven is a great looking Football (or Soccer to others) RPG by Level 5 who have made such games as Professor Layton, J'oan de Arc, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King & the forthcoming Dragon Quest IX.
Wii Rei (Fatal Frame), is the latest in the horror series, the series have never been on a Nintendo console and this one will be co-developed with Grasshopper (No More Heroes & Killer 7).

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
HOLY SHIZZLE!?? Rhythm Tengoku for the DS!!! I can't wait
smile.gif
I'm also hoping Wario is a platformer, the original Wario Land on the plain old gameboy was one of my favs next to Super Mario Land.

DrHectic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They might bring Densetsu no Starfi to the western markets...they did have all those trophies in SSBB from that series didn't they?

Any news on a new F-zero?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrHectic said:
They might bring Densetsu no Starfi to the western markets...they did have all those trophies in SSBB from that series didn't they?

Any news on a new F-zero?
I guess its not coming...not this year anyway.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A rumour has it that Wario Land Shake will have hand drawn backgrounds & cell shaded characters. I get a feeling that this will be a 2D platformer but on WiiWare.

Would prefer it on the DS, all Nintendo handhelds have had a Wario Land game apart from the DS, all that has had is the average Master of Disguise thing.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Land Shake would be a good name for a Balance Board WarioWare game.. BUT.. Wario Ware games usually have "Ware" in their names (or Made in Wario on the japanese version).. so, could be a new platform game, I'm confused
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1