Hacking New N3DS, stuck with 022-2634 and 022-2591

TheGlow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had 2x 2DS' and got 2 N3DSXL's today.
So the first thing I did on the 2DS' was go to Format system to free up the NNID on each device.
I was under the impression that should be it.
So now on the N3DSXL I have emunand updated to 10.5 and go to link the NNID and says I cant, 022-2591 and ID already linked to another 3DS.
I restored the Emunand before I did the system format, then that gives a 022-2634 which I believe means that ID is linked on the nand but not with Nintendo's database.

So what gives? I cant add to new 3DS because it's on another device, but I cant login with old device because it says its not associated anymore.

Edit: Ok I got one to work. I went on the original 2DS, and then restored the emunand, which still gave 022-2634. then I did tinyformat, then tried to link the NNID and this time it worked.
Then I did system transfer since both had emunand on 10.5. Of course this wiped all the cia's I had started to install. And also took much longer as it had to transfer all the nothing I had on the 2DS.

Last edited by TheGlow,

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try to Format emunand and retry to link again.

You can always call Nintendo and ask them for unlinking your NNID by force. Tell Thema your previous 3ds is broken/sold.

TheGlow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to Format emunand and retry to link again.

You can always call Nintendo and ask them for unlinking your NNID by force. Tell Thema your previous 3ds is broken/sold.
This seemed to have worked. It was just tedious of going through the setup so many times. And the 2DS this time kept getting errors about being too far from the router, as I sit 3 feet from it. I created a new SSID just for it and it went through.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more