New movies for DL on the DS

bobslack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A plethora of films have been released lately. Here are some of the more notable ones. More books are coming soon. Check the end of the post for notable projects we are working on.

Of Human Bondage
The Love That Lifted a Man to Paradise......and Hurled Him Back to Earth Again

Teenagers From Outer Space
Teenage hoodlums from another world on a horrendous rampage!

Penny Serenade
A couple's big dreams give way to a life full of unexpected sadness and unexpected joy.

Escape From Sobibor
Won 2 Golden Globes. Another 1 win & 6 nominations.

Frankenstein's Daughter
Dr. Frankenstein's insane grandson attempts to create horrible monsters in modern day L.A.

Faust
God and Satan war over earth; to settle things, they wager on the soul of Faust.

Svengali
Through hypnotism and telepathic mind control, a sinister music maestro controls the singing voice, but not the heart, of the woman he loves.

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
Captain Nemo has built a fantastic submarine for his mission of revenge.

We also had the opportunity to interview Professional Wrestler Rob Van Dam.

Upcoming Projects: Robert E. Howard's Conan series of books.

http://moonbooks.net

bobslack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I really don't thing anyone should promote piracy, even on flash card forums. It will get the admin in trouble with the law.

Fortunately everything at The Moon Books Project is completely legal. I cannot speak for any other sources though.

There is a wealth of films that have fallen out of copyright, and even more books.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I'm not talking about the moonbooks project, all those movies are public domain. I'm talking about the first two replies to the thread, both giving a link to a site which offers pirated movies, some of which are not even out in cinemas yet. It is a blatantly endorsing piracy. If the mods did their job, then that address would have been deleted from the post before too many people saw it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not talking about the moonbooks project, all those movies are public domain. I'm talking about the first two replies to the thread, both giving a link to a site which offers pirated movies, some of which are not even out in cinemas yet. It is a blatantly endorsing piracy. If the mods did their job, then that address would have been deleted from the post before too many people saw it.
That site mentioned isn't allowed no but Moonbooks is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night