Hardware NEW MONITOR!

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My monitor was a piece of garbage, and I desperately needed a new one. Today I finally bought myself a new one. Since flat screens are pretty much all you can find now, I bought a flat screen.

It is an amazing difference.

I can now actually see what is on the screen! The first thing I looked at was my comics. They are more beautiful than ever on this new screen. (Though I have started to try and improve my comics. Such as giving my characters an established personality.)

I then checked how well the Kirby Fan subs looked on it. It is frickin awesome.

I still want to see how Kirby's Dream Land 3 looks on it, and I want to watch some homestar runner stuff on it. This is one of my most needed purchases (entertainment wise)

My only problems with it are that the screen is much bigger than my old monitor, which is taking some getting used to. It is also way brighter, and it's hard to look at. I turned the brightness down a bit, and it helped. Because it is so big, (and this was the smallest one there) I have to put my monioer farther back on my desk. Because of this, I now need my glasses to see it.

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations. What monitor did you get?

I've recently got myself a 24 inch samsung monitor and never looked back. Took me couple of days to adjust to bigger resolution and I had to turn down brightness all the way down to zero, but once I got used to it, couldn't even look at my old 17".

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i had that problem at first with it being such a huge change my solution was not to sit so close i put my monitor at the very end of my desk and now i sit at a good 3 feet away from the screen to save my eyes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao