Hacking New ModMii Icon\Logo Candidates!

What's your favourite ModMii icon?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
FIX94 said:
The new 15 is the best one now
laugh.gif

I can't change my vote, right?
You can ask a mod like tj_cool to do it for u, u just need to tell him what u voted for before and what u want to change it to

tj_cool said:
QUOTE(XFlak @ Jun 11 2011, 09:26 AM) anyone know if there's a way to set up a tag\link that will randomly select from any image of my choosing (ie. some the entries). I think it might be cool to have the logo in the first post change everytime you refresh the page... i'm not sure how 2 do that or if its even possible[/quote]
You can't do that (well, you can, but dynamic images aren't allowed).
[/quote]
Really? I've seen links to a facepalm image that changes randomly like that. That's really a weird rule to have though, is there any rule against having all the images in a gif?

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ XFLAK, I would like to know the answer to that one to. they keep saying my "avatar " is wrong or what ever, an i have to keep changing it. but yet i seen others on here, worse then mine. although i don't think my mario cart one was that bad. or the other one i used. now i have ravin rabbits on lets see how long that stays on.
unsure.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shortz1994 said:
I would like to know the answer to that one to. they keep saying my "avatar " is wrong or what ever
Really? Look at my avatar, I never got a problem with it. Maybe the problem with yours is the size?

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I just had a thought... I could use a totally different icon for the ModMii Installer... which I'll probably also update soon. I wish I had thought of that before starting this poll. I think it'd be cool to have the modmii installer icon match the modmii icon *hint hint*

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
XFlak said:
Really? I've seen links to a facepalm image that changes randomly like that. That's really a weird rule to have though, is there any rule against having all the images in a gif?Animated GIF files are allowed, but that's not the same as dynamic images.
A dynamic image changes every time it is loaded (for example it's red now, next time it's green etc). If you see dynamic images, report them so we can remove the images.

QUOTE(shortz1994 @ Jun 11 2011, 08:09 PM) @ XFLAK, I would like to know the answer to that one to. they keep saying my "avatar " is wrong or what ever, an i have to keep changing it. but yet i seen others on here, worse then mine. although i don't think my mario cart one was that bad. or the other one i used. now i have ravin rabbits on lets see how long that stays on.
unsure.gif
The only problem with your avatar now is that it's far above our 80kB file size limit. I'm afraid you're going to have to change it again to somthing under 80kB size.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
tj_cool said:
XFlak said:
Really? I've seen links to a facepalm image that changes randomly like that. That's really a weird rule to have though, is there any rule against having all the images in a gif?
Animated GIF files are allowed, but that's not the same as dynamic images.
A dynamic image changes every time it is loaded (for example it's red now, next time it's green etc). If you see dynamic images, report them so we can remove the images.
Any gfx artists willing to make one gif for me that includes all the submitted icons and\or logos? I think that's the best way to immortalize\showcase ALL these awesome entries
biggrin.gif

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Every image link is a red X or a sad pacman... Seriously, re-up the images so we can vote. Was the upload button on GBAtemp too difficult to use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: