New Models Wii now modable with D2Cv2 chip

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by 1ronlung, Jun 6, 2008.

Jun 6, 2008
  1. 1ronlung
    OP

Member 1ronlung GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I hope I haven't ignored the obvious, but I haven't seen this mentioned on the site..

Taken from http://www.gameworlddirect.co.uk/

"
    After the recent change to Nintendo Wii’s which made us unable to modify the new units, we are pleased to announce there is now an available mod!! The D2Cpro chip for D2Cv2 (D2C Version2) We have placed our 1st order today, which means that ALL Wii’s can be completed; both the pre-mod’s and ANY install service, no more checking serial numbers! (For the time being anyway) Any questions about this, please call our office, Mon-Fri 11am-7pm on 08700 424603, thanks, Ben GWD
    "

I'm expecting my premod Saturday or Monday, so will post to let you know the score ..

ironlung

2. tredes

Member tredes GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    good news!!! [​IMG]

3. 1ronlung
    OP

Member 1ronlung GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well..

Just picked up my Wii from the depot..After waiting 3 fucking weeks for it .. Grr

Serial is LEH172152XX (don't want to publish the exact serial)

One of you boys will have to let me know if this was originally unmoddable, cos I can't be arsed to look up.

All I know is that I'm playing PAL brickblocked Resident Evil 4 on it at the moment with good old verb it's burnt on.

Peace,
    ironlung