OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried the suggested method.
All working!!!

Thanks a lot.

P.S. Is it possible to use an options file with all chapters unlocked?
What if you know how?
You can easily take a save game, convert it to .mcr with MencardRex, then convert it to Vita with vita mcr2vmp, rename the .VMP to SCEVMC0.VMP and replace what exists in the folder with the game ID inside SAVEDATA.

Reactions: zfreeman

Steve_C78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you so much The_Ho !!
As for the various Winning Eleven (WE 2002, WE 2001 JL etc ...) with translation patch how do I have to do them to start?
I don't think it's enough to just change the GameID.

Reactions: The_Ho

ciarli-b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you so much The_Ho !!
As for the various Winning Eleven (WE 2002, WE 2001 JL etc ...) with translation patch how do I have to do them to start?
I don't think it's enough to just change the GameID.
The Ho made a guide regarding these fixes. Just change the boot of the translated game with the original one.

Last edited by ciarli-b,
Reactions: The_Ho

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Or is it still available the adrenaline fix for the us version? The link is broken
You will find the game in the mentioned place, it contains my adjustment, but it still doesn't work at full speed, it's kind of slow. I even found a way to speed up the game and it worked, but when I picked up a carrot it caused a heavy slow sequence until the end of the animation, so for now the best option for Adrenaline is the one that is "there". From what I've seen most of the slowness issues with POPs are related to sound reproduction, EBOOTs tend to decrease the sound quality and this seems to hamper the correct functioning.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any fix for Bugs bunny lost in time eu version? It stops after the language selection menu
ugh jade cocoon is a must been so long since its been attempted. thank you very much for musashi and dragon valor
For those who have PSP, run the BugsBunny that I adjusted in PopsLoader 3.03 for better performance and sound, in Adrenaline I still don't know how to improve, for now it's using Retroarch on Vita for those who want a better performance in this game.

Jade Cocoon, I'm going to watch this game this afternoon for tonight. Any news let me know here.

EDIT:

Jade Cocoon - Story of the Tamamayu USA: Working, I played it until after Dragonfly Forest where there were reports of crashes, now everything seems to work fine, in case anyone interested > PM.

Last edited by The_Ho,

wad11656

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again The_Ho. :) You are making a particularly romantic CD website a better place and a lot of people happy I see. I still love your artwork for the games too! I've got a nicer Vita solution than the already-existing solutions for Digimon World 3 I think: I played through Asuka Forest Inn...very little lag and no glitches so far, at least on PSP 6.61:

JAP-region-inject NTSC & use GameID SLPS-01724

Last edited by wad11656,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass