shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
so its like now when new games come out, its gonna be wii2, xbox360 and ps3 versions until 2014. Then maybe, all of them will iterate to form a better console. I dont think wii will stand back when others are improving their consoles.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Foxi4 said:
We're not talking about a "minor" enhancement in performance. We're talking about enhancing performance at least 50 times. That's a 50 000% boost. It NEVER happened in history.

You'll get to the point quite soon where the limitation is on what we as humans can create, rather than if a machine can run it quick enough. No matter how fantastic the technology is, I'm not expecting it to be as big a jump from my Xbox 360 to supermegagraphene machine as it was from my C64 to my Xbox 360.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slyakin said:
Die Antwoord said:
but is it really necesary? maybe to compete with PC, but that's a different story..PC will always be on top with graphics and all.
The problem is that most homes would rather have a dedicated game system than a PC... Some can't even afford those high-end computers.
If people can afford a console next generation in the 800 dollar and above price range, they can afford a computer that will last just as long. I can play pretty much every game on the market on max settings aside from Battlefield 3 on a video card that sells for 150 dollars or less. I paid around 1,000 for my desktop and I don't plan on upgrading anything but my graphics card to something that consumes less power and is a bit more powerful until the summer rolls around.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who says the next console is going to be $800+ or maybe people just don't want to game on a
computer?

Anyway how much graphics upgrades do we need?

Why isn't ps3 graphics enough?

Do we really need to see HD of every single tiny cell of things as well play our games?

Someday we see Super HD dead skin cells falling off.
laugh.gif

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you are like me, you waited a few months until the price died down so consoles compete in price. just like the ps3 did to compete with the 360

$600 -> $300
I have a computer to run linux and other OS's and do not care so much as to homebrew for consoles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night