Gaming NEW Metroid game for 3DS (your predictions and wishes)

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought other m was team ninja or something like that.

I think I read that nintendo produced the cut scenes (which for many were the worst part of the game)

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think people need to remember that while Other M was a failure, it was still canon and still made by Nintendo. The longer people bitch about it, the longer Nintendo is going to stray away from that franchise.
Or they could, you know, start making good Metroid games again.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I think people need to remember that while Other M was a failure, it was still canon and still made by Nintendo. The longer people bitch about it, the longer Nintendo is going to stray away from that franchise.
Other M was also one game with a self-contained story, that takes place between Super and Fusion. Just because it's canon doesn't mean they can't completely ignore it in future games.

Reactions: T Link7

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow ! Now imagine if Retro Studios made another Metroid.

On a handheld.

Sheer awesomeness.

Wait... wasn't a ship of a certain hunter seen in
Metroid Prime 3's Ending ? Shouldn't that pretty much gurantee a epic followup ?
Nope. That was clearly supposed to be Dark Samus's ship, as they used the same gradients and symbols from her suit on it. It also doesn't make any sense for them to show Sylux because he wasn't part of the plot.

Besides, a teaser doesn't mean that there will be a sequel. Retro had no intention of making a sequel to Metroid Prime when they created the teaser. It was only later after the game was such a success that they got another Metroid contract with Nintendo.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte