Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Konami posted a bunch of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker trailers from yesterday’s press conference. This first video captures the game’s biggest surprise (yet?), a collaboration with Capcom’s Monster Hunter franchise.

QUOTE said:
Gotta love the bit about cooking rations. That wasn’t a gag either, Snake can actually do that in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Feylnes, the helpful cat-like creatures in the Monster Hunter series, can help Snake out by giving him items.

Now for movies that don’t have monsters or Axe body spray. Here’s the opening and a tactical espionage trailer.

Opening Movie for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Tactical Espionage Operation

News Source: Siliconera

image74k.png

Sony has two Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker bundles planned for the U.S. and Canada. There’s the now boring Spirited Green PSP set and a limited edition Big Boss PSP package. Previously, the latter bundle was only announced for Mexico.

Items in the Big Boss pack include: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, an unnamed movie voucher (Canada gets it on UMD), 4GB memory stick, a camouflage PSP-3000, and a matching carrying case. This package also unlocks a camouflage uniform with FOX logos and a stealth gun weapon for Snake to use early in the game.

The Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss pack will only be available at Gamestop and it costs $199.99. Look for it on June 8.

News Source: Siliconera

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
It still does have the "management" part of PO. Crap. I hope it doesn't kill the game like it did for me with PO.

Same here. The management stuff was crap. Although with co-op in this game, it may work better.

Ugh, this Monster Hunter crap is still retarded as hell. I could deal with the Assassin's Creed style Leaps of Faith and cooking rations or whatever, but fighting Monster Hunter things? It seems like the MGS franchise is going downhill.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
raulpica said:
It still does have the "management" part of PO. Crap. I hope it doesn't kill the game like it did for me with PO.

At least you won't have to drag soldiers back to a truck one by one now, though.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Apr 9 2010, 02:40 PM) Ugh, this Monster Hunter crap is still retarded as hell. I could deal with the Assassin's Creed style Leaps of Faith and cooking rations or whatever, but fighting Monster Hunter things? It seems like the MGS franchise is going downhill.

As opposed to vampires that get revived by water, women who can deflect bullets, men who control bees and a man who has another mans arm and within that arm lies his soul which can take control of the man.

Welcome to Kojima.

(Besides, even if it's in the game, it'll be an extras mode and not in the main game. Think of it as a virtual mission.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs