OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
MENUdo will be released by me to the donators as soon as I acquire a list of donations from soulanger. Here's the deal. You will have MENUdo in it's full glory sans wifi support for now. This will be the latest Internal testing build to date which is the May 5th Pre-RC. The reason for no wifi is that I would like to wait for soulanger's return before I activate accounts. The reason for his absence is he is afraid that if he released MENUdo during e3 it might get overshadowed by it. As a result I am releasing it in his absence with his permission. Look forward to recieving an email from "SathGNAgmailcom". Any questions or first impressions will be taken by me as well.

Quoted from ShadowEO.
Source

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I sadly could not donate, due to needing every penny for my newborn son
tongue.gif
, but have fun with MenuDO everyone that did
biggrin.gif

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
here comes the horde of skeptics. honestly, e3 is not a good excuse for delaying menudo. people are going to be more disappointed if it keeps getting delayed and delayed and hyped and hyped.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh well, haters gonna hate. I can only think of a few bugs left (unless there are some that I don't know about), and once those are ironed out the skeptics will be silenced once and for all.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Oh well, haters gonna hate. I can only think of a few bugs left (unless there are some that I don't know about), and once those are ironed out the skeptics will be silenced once and for all.
I know what you mean. The problem is that the more delays there are, the more likely it becomes that people will not be silenced, but actually disappointed. I stopped following MenuDo a long time ago so I wouldn't be disappointed if it ever comes. The more waiting there is, the more people expect to come from the project, and although I don't know much about the project anymore, I don't know if soulanger can capitalize on this hype. (I'm not doubting, I'm just unsure)

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have May5 version to check the compatibility with DSCovered loaders... But...
Rockstar said:
I couldnt donate but somebody who did can give it to me right?
smileipb2.png
I'm disappointed with U. In addition to that U don't answer my questions, Ur asking attitude is so rude. You should just send PM... possibly lolzed? He is so kind.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is there ANY ETA at all for the "non-donators" ?

i know you guys hate this question, but any kind of sense of release date/time would be great i.e. anything but a "fixing all the missing bugs" approach

can't wait; menudo is almost upon us !

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When soulanger gives the list,then menudo goes to the donors.

After a few days(or whatever),then it goes public.

Xenon++ said:
I have May5 version to check the compatibility with DSCovered loaders... But...
biggrin.gif
hopefully soulanger gets to you one that....
Xenon++ said:
QUOTE(Rockstar @ Jun 21 2010, 02:22 PM) I couldnt donate but somebody who did can give it to me right?
smileipb2.png
I'm disappointed with U. In addition to that U don't answer my questions, Ur asking attitude is so rude. You should just send PM... possibly lolzed? He is so kind.
That is rude.Don't expect anything from me.

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Menudo this menudo that... all this menudo stuff just looks like BS, simple as that. You have been hyping it for a long time and now you say you will give it to donators?? Wow..

By the way, menudo was a kids band back in the 80s
wink.gif

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I became a very late tester ask ShadowEO for confirmation and i can say that MENUdo is very real and very cool. It just needs those last bugs ironed out before release as most of them can be rather annoying. And if a user encounters those bugs it may or may not impede his or her judgment on what a great thing that MENUdo really is. So just wait its almost done and will or should be released very soon.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I clicked for around 10 Minutes Google AdSense-Links on gamenow.asia some weeks ago, does that count as a donation
tongue.gif
?

Nah, I'm looking forward to the release, although I don't play DS anymore. But hey, if the 3DS get's hacked, maybe we'll see a MENUdo there
yaynds.gif
?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gamer4life said:
I became a very late tester ask ShadowEO for confirmation and i can say that MENUdo is very real and very cool. It just needs those last bugs ironed out before release as most of them can be rather annoying. And if a user encounters those bugs it may or may not impede his judgment on what a great thing that MENUdo really is. So just wait its almost done and will or should be released very soon.
You became a tester?

I thought you just had an early build
smileipb2.png

but seriously your a tester
mellow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?