Gaming New Mario DSi XL (is out) Anyone know what firmware it has?

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The DSi XL was released, mine is for pick up in vancouver, havent got it yet and i cant find any information online.

Since its out, im sure someone has gotten it

Thanks

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Just assume it has the latest firmware.
mellow.gif

SaddQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It says 1.4E on my European version. I don't know if 1.4E is the latest firmware though.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SaddQ said:
It says 1.4E on my European version. I don't know if 1.4E is the latest firmware though.
1.4.1 is the latest firmware, so the one you got has an older firmware. You'll get a message about that when you try to open the dsi shop.
The E means that it's the european version, I'm guessing that canada will have the US firmware.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
MR.2JZ said:
blackacidevil said:
Well the subject of the topic isnt close to what im asking but oh well

Ive preordered a new Mario 25th anniversary edition DSi XL, and without thinking I got it for my mom. I have her setup on an R4 Card 1.4 (Red Box), when I did my order for the Blue DSi XL I was worried it may not work with my Super DsTwo card but I was told otherwise here that it was the same firmware and I lived happy ever after.

So my question is,

Ive preordered this system, is there a new firmware on the mario 25th. And does anyone have a fairly normal way of downgrading just in case

Thanks and help me out guys.

Cheers

Being my first post here, I thought I would help out the OP, and whoever else was looking for the information.

I just picked up my 25th Anniversary DSi XL today, and I can confirm (at least on my 25th) that the firmware is 1.4U.

Thinking I may need to get a new card (was gonna try the DSTWO card), I tried my old R4i (RedBox v.1.4) for the heck of it. I put in the card, fired it up, and the DS recognizes the card. Launched it from the DS dashboard, and it booted into the usual R4i setup. Proceeded to launch several games, and it worked.

Hope that helps.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Or maybe he had summer jobs, mowed lawns or did work for other people. Seriously, that's common here in British Columbia. It's not hard to find that kind of work. A lot of jobs offer summer jobs.

British Columbia fucking rocks.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
firmware for ds it's nothing, all flashcard latest firmware is support nintendo latest firmware, but with wii is not all this good. About money, it's the case of each person.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person